Prologue!!

Hey guys!! Finally the Prologue and the first five chapters are here of this story, I hope you will enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing this one. It feels like this story is going to be one of my finest ones, and I hope you all will like this.

Enjoy reading!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Singhania Mansion (Mumbai)

It was mid-night and the whole city was asleep. A guy in his mid-twenties was one of the few people who were awake in his huge mansion. He was in his room working on his laptop but his concentration was on the small bundle who was sleeping on the bed peacefully. After he completed his work, he got up stretching his well-built body to shoo away the tiredness. He was in a bad need of some caffeine so taking a quick glance at the little one and making sure he was asleep and comfortable, he walked out of the room towards the kitchen.

He made coffee for himself, though he had a house full of servants and even his parents were here but he did not want to wake someone up for just making a cup of coffee. After he was satisfied, he put the cup in the sink when suddenly the small monitor in his hand started beeping. Panicking he rushed towards the room, cursing himself for leaving him alone in the middle of the night.

Now he would have a hard time making him sleep peacefully again. He reached his room cursing himself and saw a sight that made him relieved. His mother, Avantika Singhania, was already there sitting on the bed with his ten months old son, Ansh Singhania in her lap, trying to shush him to sleep. Yess, the guy is none other than Reyansh Singhania, the multi-billionaire and owner of Singhania Industries, the amazing dancer, son and friend, now a father of a cute son too.

Rey breathed a sigh of relief that his mother was present there and soon he could see that his son fell asleep in his mother's embrace again listening to her lullaby. Tip-toeing he entered the room, careful of not making noise as it can wake his son up. Avantika looked at him coming, she passed a reassuring smile to him while Rey passed his mother a thankful glance. She again made the baby sleep on the bed, covering him properly with the quilt so that he won't catch cold.

She stood up from the bed and walked towards Rey who was still standing there near his bed, he looked at her gratefully,

"Thanks Mom, I was craving for a coffee and was downstairs in kitchen, mujhe pata nahi tha ki Ansh itni jaldi uth jayega."

She waved his gratitude off saying,

"Rey, tumhari mom hi nahi, main ansh ki dadi bhi hun. Uske liye itni nahi kar sakti kya?"

He smiled at her while she looked at him saying,

"Bas thoda dhyaan rakha karo, babies ke pas humesha kisi ka hona zaroori hota hai. They need someone's warmth all the time, agar koi kaam ho to call me. After all Main or Ranvijay yahan Mumbai tumhare or Ansh ke liye hi to hai."

He nodded at her in understanding,

"Jii Mom, bas I am not habitual to all this. Abhi seekh hi raha hu ek dad banna. Kabhi kabhi galati ho jati hai, aage se I will be careful."

She took his hand and made him sit on the bed before sitting beside him, he laid down and kept his head in her lap while she started stroking his head lovingly,

"Koi ni, jab naye naye parents bante hai to galati hoti hai, mujhse or Ran se bhi hui thi jab tum aaye the, your dadi supported us and helped us. Or tumhari help ke liye main or tumhare dad dono hai."

He was really thankful to god for giving him such loving, caring and understanding parents, the only reason he is able to take care of Ansh in this time is both of them and their support. He held his mother's hand and said,

"Mom, agar sach kahu to kabhi nahi laga tha, ek parent banna itna difficult hai."

She smiled at him saying,

"Difficult nahi hai Rey, bas thodi responsibilities badh jati hai. Dhire dhire sab normal ho jaega. And may be shayad tumhe isliye difficlut lagta ho coz tum akele Ansh ka dhyaan rakh rahe ho, agar bachhe ke pas dono mumma papa ho to....."

"Mom please!"

He immediately stopped her knowing what she was trying to say but he would never do it. His mother sighed aware about his son's stubborn behavior. She helplessly said,

"Rey, ek baar iss bare mein soch kar dekho. Not only for you, but for Ansh too. You can't deny ki ek bachhe ko ek Maa ki zaroorat hoti hi hai, and specially Ansh jese infants ko. Or sirf vo hi nahi, tumhe bhi kisi ki zaroorat hai apni life mein. Life bahot lambi hai, isse end tak akele nahi kaat sakte tum. Kahi na kahi, kabhi na kabhi ek support ki need humesha hoti hai."

Rey sighed not wanting to argue and explained to her calmly,

"Mom, mujhe kisi ki zaroorat nahi hai jab tak Ansh, aap or Dad mere sath hai. Moreover Ansh ke liye aap ho na or main bhi hu. And kabhi kabhi Sharon bhi to aa jati hai. Everything is fine, and I will manage. Bas thoda time chahiye, main seekh jaunga sab."

Avantika hummed not knowing how to explain it to him, but gave up for now, though she was determined to bring back happiness in his son's life. Since it was late she got up and left towards her room while Rey lied on the bed beside Ansh.

He looked at him lovingly. He was the most beautiful thing he ever saw in life. He still remembers the moment when doctors gave Ansh in his hands for the first time. He was so small, so tiny that he literally looked like a small bunny. His eyes was same as Rey's, in fact he was a Xerox copy of his Dad. And Rey actually loved this fact, Ansh was just like him, he sleeps the same way Rey does, his eyes, his nose, his lips. His mother always say that Rey looked exactly like Ansh when he was born.

Though Rey hated how Ansh was consummated in his marriage with Lavanya, but he still loved him with his whole heart. He is his life now, his only reason to live. His shining star in his dark sky.

Suddenly at the mention of star, an image of a certain girl passed through his mind, someone whom he always called as his Star, because she too once lit up his dark world just like Ansh did. Rey shoved the image off thinking,

Why am I suddenly thinking about her after so long. So many years have passed, she is married to him now. Moreover all is in the past now, why she is suddenly present in my thoughts? Rey you have gone mad, just sleep!

Thinkingthat he looked at his world, who was sleeping peacefully, bending towards himhe kissed his forehead and hand lovingly and took him in his embrace hiding himin the cocoon of his arms while Ansh recognizing his father's warmth cuddledcloser to him. Rey let the sleep take over him and he soon lost himself intothe night.

______________________________________________________________________________

Finally here is the prologue, hope you all liked it.

Continue reading!!!!