Chapter-45

Okk I know you guys never expected what is going to happen in this chapter, but this the the story line and I have to do it. Please don't be upset about it, I promise I would set the story straight soon. Till then bear with me and the suspense for sometime. And hope you guys aren't going to be much angry!!!

Enjoy reading peeps as this the last update for today!!!

************************************************************************************

Seven Years Later (Singhania Mansion, Mumbai)

Author's POV

"Dadda! Dadda, aap abhi bhi kaam kar rahe ho?"

An eight year old Ansh asked Rey entering inside the study, Rey looked at his son with loving and tired eyes finally closing his laptop,

"Sorry champ, just give me two minutes I promise, then we'll sleep."

Ansh nodded pouting before going and climbing on his father's lap while Rey continued working on his presentation not before placing a kiss on Ansh's head. Ansh's was getting bored while his father worked when his gaze fell on the photo frame kept on the study table. The lady smiling at him softly from the pic along with Ansh and Rey. It wasn't the only pic in the mansion in fact the whole mansion was filled with her pics, not just with Ansh but Rey too and the gang along with his grandparents. Every nook and corner of the house reminded him about her, he knew his father missed her a lot but he didn't knew why she left them. Why his mother left them?

Ansh looked at the pic straight as if looking in her eyes and asked the same question which he asks from every single pic in the house,

Mumma I miss you, aap mujhe chodke kyu chale gaye?

Yes, it was Taani's pic who left them eight years ago. Ansh was so small at that time, but he knew that he was so attached to her and loved her a lot. He might be small but he still remembers every moment he spent with her. When she would feed him food, when she taught him to say different words, when she would pout if she gets sad and Ansh would kiss her cheek to bring a smile on her face. He would rest on her chest while she would pat his head, hugging her when Ansh would cry, she would sing lullabies for him and how she would always stop her holding her saree pallu.

Growing up he didn't get to see her but the whole house were filled with the stories she left behind, the stories of how she was his grandparent's favourite, stories of how she despite of being his step mother loved him more than her life and how his father loved her a lot but before he could have told her she left them.

Ansh tried hard to hate her, get angry on her not because he doesn't care for her now or for leaving him alone, but he did that because he knew whenever he would got angry with her, she would pout sadly and hug him to her chest manaofying him. Ansh hoped that if he gets angry on her once again she would be back to hug him like before. He has seen his friend's mothers coming to school to pick them or in parents-teachers meeting, or in sports day, they would write paragraphs on their mother and Ansh only had those memories to write in those paragraphs.

He tried asking Rey that why she left the, was he a bad boy but Rey would always look at him in pain, that confused the little guy a lot after all he was still a chil. Just an eight year old, all this was far from his understanding, all that he ever understood was that his father's one line,

Champ, you mumma doesn't hate you, she loved you the most. The reason she is not here with us is me, I am really sorry that your mumma left us, your dadda did a mistake, a big one which stole your mumma from you.

Although Ansh started blaming Rey too hearing him but he knew how much his father loves her. His father looked like the small robot he has brought him, he would do things mechanically, he would only smile either seeing Taani's pic or with Ansh. His father would dance but not anymore with the gang.