Chapter-41

Enjoy reading!!!

**************************************************************************************

Author's POV

2 months later

It's been two and a half months since taarey decided to give each other a chance and everything was going great till now. Their days in Delhi were coming to an end too, they would be returning back to Mumbai a week later. In these months, their relationship strengthened a lot. Even Ansh started walking properly and saying sifferent words, he even called Rey dadda which was one of the most happiest moments of Rey's life. Their life was going amazing, they would spend time with each other, rey would take them on outings, they would play in bed till late on the weekends much to Ansh's delight, Taani would cook their favourite food and feed both ReyAn with her own hands. Taarey would do things together too, like cooking, or sometimes watching movies or tv series. They would have date nights. They were now so comfortable with each other that it never occurred to them this marriage was once a deal. Even physically they would give each other love, although they haven't consummated the marriage yet as rey wanted to wait for her to et comfortable but he knew that if he takes the step now, she wouldn't stop him.

It was just another day when Taani was in kitchen cooking the breakfast. She was wearing a saree tucked in and her hair made into a bun. She was rolling the dough with rolling pin when she felt two hands embracing her from back, she jumped before sighing in relief realising it's him,

 She was rolling the dough with rolling pin when she felt two hands embracing her from back, she jumped before sighing in relief realising it's him,

"Rey, aapne mujhe dara hi diya tha."

He chuckled hugging her from back and kissed her cheek softly before keeping his chin on her shoulder,

"Sorry! Didn't knew tum dar jaogi. Vese kya bana rahi ho?"

He asked looking at her placing the rolled dough on pan, she smiled saying,

"Gobi ke parathe."

A wide smile came on his face hearing her,

"Yumm! My favourite."

She too smiled seeing his happiness, Rey was holding her still while she made breakfast when he told her,

"Wifey, vo aaj hamare company ke CEO ke yahan lohri party hai, will you come with me?"

Taani looked at him worried,

"Vo to theek hai Rey but Ansh, usse itni raat tak jaga thodi na sakte hain."

He said nodding his head,

"Don't worry na wifey, I'll call his nanny for a day."

She was going to say no as soon as she heard this, but he didn't let her complete,

"Relax Taani, I know her since years. Main jab bhi Ansh ke sath Delhi aata tha, she used to be with him while I worked. She is trustworthy. Tum fikr mat karo, bas batao will you come with me?"