Chapter-3

Taani and Ansh first meet! Taani and Rey meet and Taani and gang meet along with Taani and her future in-laws meet. I know so many meetings!!!!

Enjoy reading!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Taani's POV

The car was going through the familiar roads and streets of Mumbai, the same traffic and the same hustle. Nothing has changed in all these years. Right now, me bhai and bhai were going to meet the gang, as they all were gathered in Singhania mansion for their regular Sunday brunch ritual. I was ready to give all of them a surprize, but I am nervous too. Don't know how everyone is going to react seeing me after so long. The last time I met all of them was on my engagement with Vishesh, after that I couldn't attend their wedding nor they could attend mine.

The right word to express my state could be anxious. Yeah! I am anxious of their reaction. Specially him! Would they be happy? Would they like my occurrence in their life? Though during my engagement we all solved our differences, but after that we couldn't even talk for once.

I was lost in my thoughts that I never realized when we reached the place, the huge black front gate were automatically opened when we reached the mansion, may be it was due to the fact that the guards recognized bhai's car

I was lost in my thoughts that I never realized when we reached the place, the huge black front gate were automatically opened when we reached the mansion, may be it was due to the fact that the guards recognized bhai's car. He stopped the car in front porch and we were going to enter together when my phone rang, I looked at the call Id.

It was a business call so I excused myself asking them to go ahead and I will join them in a minute. I walked towards the garden area and was talking on my phone,

"Yeah Mr.Dixit! No tomorrow is fine."

"Yes, we can have a meeting again if you want and we can go through the papers too before signing them."

"Okay!"

After my conversation was done I was going to move back towards the front gate when a sight caught my attention.

Something was peeking from below the chairs and table in the garden area.

What is it?

I walked towards the table slowly, cautiously looking around for anyone, when I was near enough to see, I realised it was a hand that was peeking out of under the table. Specifically a baby's hand.