Chapter-28

A short one and suspense!!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Rey quickly climbed up the staircase after Taani not even bothering about his parents and Ansh who was looking at everything in confusion. Avantika was going too after them when Ranvijay stopped her,

"Avu nahi!"

"But Ran.."

"It's between the couple Avu, vo sambhal lenge."

Ranvijay said and Avantika nodded in understanding, praying to keep everything right between her son and daughter-in-law.

Rey entered the room with a bang, not even caring about being calm, he just wanted to explain to Taani the matter at hand. He was so anxious about what she must be thinking right now. Taani looked at him startled when he entered the room, she didn't expect it at all, she was cleaning the room to take her mind off the matter.

Rey looked ta her with worry in his eyes before taking quick big steps and coming close to her and saying desperately,

"Taani, I am really sorry for what you saw downstairs, but trust me I can explain..."

"I don't want any explanation Reyansh."

She said cleaning the room and walking around but he followed her everywhere and said,

"nahi let me explain please. Jo bhi tumne news mein dekha vo sab sach nahi tha, I went to meet lavanya that's true. But vo sirf isliye kyunki mujhe usse puchna tha when did she recorded our conversation and how did she reached out to you by sending it to you. Or vo uska meri arms mein hona bas, vo girne vali thi and I just held her. Uske or mere beech mein kuch nahi hai, trust me.. I"

She finally stopped and looked at him with emotionless face and said,

"Reyansh mene kaha na I don't need any explanation."

He sighed in relief,

"Thank god you trust me, mujhe to laga tum samjhogi hi nahi."

She frowned hearing him , does he really feel that she won't understand him even though she has always supported him. But she didn't comment on it and went on to say clearing his misunderstanding,

"Ek minute Reyansh, I don't want any explanation is not because I trust you. But isliye because mujhe koi faraq nahi padta aap kisse milo ya aap kaha ho."

His facial expressions turned from relief to confusion and he asked,

"matlab?"

"Matlab is simple Reyansh, aap apni life mein kya kar rahe ho isse mujhe koi faraq nahi padta. Even if you are dating Lavanya I don't care okay! As I said this marriage means nothing to me, na aap mere husband hai, na hi main aapki wife. You are free to meet anyone or date anyone you want. I don't care. Isliye aapko mujhe kabhi koi explanation dene ki zarurat nahi hai."

Even though the words hurt her a little but she said it, hurting him a lot more than herself. Her words pierced his heart, before he could respond she walked off out of the room while he just stood there blankly,

Your indifference to me is now scaring me Taani. Now I wish ki tumhe koi farq pada hota and you would have asked my why I went to meet Lavanya, stopped me to meet her or anyone else, haq se, coz you are my wife. I wish you would have got affected but you didn't show any emotion whatsoever. Itni asaani se keh diya I can date anyone I want, even though I am your husband. Kya tumhe sach mein koi farq nahi padta? Kya sach mein this marriage and me mean nothing to you?

Rey closed his eyes in despair and agony, when he made that deal with lavanya he didn't knew that it would cost him this much. Angry and frustrated at himself and the situation he stormed out of the room to take care of the news and the news channel, determined to shut the channel off permanently so that none ever dares to write or show any shitty news about him and his family.

***************************************************************************

Lavanya entered the house with a big smile on her face and straight away went to the office where she was sure he was sitting waiting for her. She went inside squeaking loudly making the man who had his back towards her and was checking the files stop mid way,

"Hey baby! Your work is done! I gave the pictures to the news channel along with a handsome amount of money and they have posted some garma garam news on me and my dear dear ex-husband."

The man smiled widely,

"Well done my girl! But ye kaam khud kiya?"

"Obviously not I gave a man money and he forwarded the pics to the news broadcast for me."

Lavanya said to the man obnoxiously, the man smirked at her words,

"Good work!"

Lavanya acknowledged the praise with a smile but then frowned asking,

"But I don't understand one thing, why did you tell me to send that voice recording of convo between me and Rey to his new wife? You should have stopped his marriage by doing it before no?"

The man smirked laughing evilly,

"Ohh Lavanya baby, I could have stopped the marriage but what fun is that? maza to tab aayega na jab tumhari uss voice recording ki wajah se Reyansh Singhania or uski biwi ki life mein problems aayengi. Vo ladenge, jhagdenge, or fir aaj vali pics. Ohh I am so eager to see the outcome of those pics. I'll make sure ki his wife hates him, and leaves him one day. I wanna see Reyansh Singhania being tortured and destroyed slowly and steadily and what more fun to play with his wife and use her as a pawn."

Lavanya nodded with a smile

"But as much as I know, he doesn't love her. How would he get affected by all this and because of his wife?"

The man shook his head,

"I don't agree, why do you think aaj tak Reyansh Singhania ne shaadi nahi ki or ek nayi aayi hui girl se shaadi karne mein usse time nahi laga. He did it in such a short span of time even for Ansh, without thinking anything else. Kuch to hai uss ladki mein jisne impossible ko possible kardiya, and didn't you see the reception videos. The chemistry. Kuch bhi ho that girl is important for him and by manipulating her we will destroy your ex-husband slowly and steadily."

Saying that he laughed smirking along with Lavanya,

"Great!"

********************************************************************************************

Continue reading!!!