Chapter-23

Enjoy reading!!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

It was night time and everyone retired to their rooms after the dinner. Taarey didn't talk to each other after their confrontation in the afternoon. Rey had a video conference so he went to his study while Taani came back to their room. She changed Ansh's clothes and made him lay down. The little devil was all the while playing with her hairs and bangles making her giggle. She truly felt genuinely happy only when her little baby would be there with her, otherwise her spirits would be down all the time. She felt he adds new colors to her dark life. She shook her head at his undying stamina and energy before laying besid her,

"Chalo mumma ki jaan, it's night. Sleeping time. Baki masti kal karenge." Saying that she took his toys from his hand, taking his milk bottle she checked the milk to see if it's hot for him, since it was normal she put the bottle in his mouth. She held it while he played with her bangles, he loved when they clincked in his tiny hands, just like the noises his toys made. Taani smiled seeing him busy playing with her bangles. She made a mental note to wear metal ones and not the glass bangles so that they wouldn't hurt him if ever broke and also light bangles otherwise it can leave marks on his soft skin. He drank the milk and she bent down kissing his head softly. After he finished his milk, she put his head on her shoulder picking him up, she made him burp. Making him lie on the bed she lied beside him and started patting his chest slightly humming so that he can sleep. Ansh was on a verge of sleeping when he caught her saree pallu in his hand as always, she chuckled shaking her head. This is the same since she met him, he always hold her dupatta or her saree pallu and if doesn't find any of this the he grips her hair tightly, as if she would slip away if he didn't hold on to her.

She looked at him sleeping peacefully and said,

"I love you mumma ki jaan. Thank you so much for your love, atleast koi to hai iss duniya mein jisse mujhe khone ka dar hai ya jo mujhse itna pyaar karta hai."

She again gave a kiss to him unaware of the man standing behind her, Rey came to the room after his work was done and he saw everything from her making him drink the milk to her words. He felt guilty hearing her, he was the reason of her insecurity that none fears her absence in their life, he wanted to chuckle at her gullible nature, this girl was totally clueless of how her presence matters to everyone who has her in their life.

After Ansh slept, she got up from the bed to change not before keeping pillows and cushions all around him. Her feet halted seeing him standing there looking at them. Then without saying anything she walked off from there outside the room. He sighed before going in the bathroom. He didn't find her when he came out of the wardrobe, he decided to look in the balcony and there she was standing alone, looking out at the night sky still in her black saree. Her hair were flying with the wind disturbing her but she didn't tame them. Her hands were holding the railing while she seemed lost in her thoughts.

Giving a glance at Ansh, Rey walked up to her and stood beside her silently. Both of them were busy in staring the night sky in complete silence. None said a single word until he decided to initiate.

"I know mujhse galti hui hai, or tum meri koi bhi baat na manna chahti ho or na hi sunna chahti ho. I am not giving any excuses. Apni galti ka ehsaas hai mujhe. Tum please meri wajah se ese chup chup mat raho. If you are angry with me, atleast fight with me, gaali do, maarna hai maro bas please don't go silent on me."

She started walking away from there but halted when he caught her wrist stopping her. He wasn't holding it tightly this time, neither she tried to take her hand back. He walked up to her and stood in front of her still holding her hand in his,