Chapter-50

Enjoy reading!!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

The meeting got over and everyone clapped for Taani appreciatively, Rey had a proud smile on his face which she didn't fail to notice. She sat down beside Avinash again and he leaned down whispering something in her ear and she blushed with a smile on her face in return.

Rey's brows furrowed noticing the small exchange between them. He was getting pissed off now with the man, his patience was actually running thin. He so wanted to shout at him and tell he should keep his admiration and flirting to himself and just to stay away from Taani. She was his wife, his woman and he hated to see another man trying to win her admiration. Although Taani was listening to Avinash, her whole attention was on Rey who was right now throwing daggers at her boss. She knew of his temper and he looked angry right now, she just wished that Avinash doesn't do anything stupid or his usual flirting, if he does she was sure Rey won't hesitate in breaking his neck in two pieces and claiming her in front of everybody.

In those few months of her married life she knew how territorial he could get. He hated to even hear about some other man from her and here Avinash was openly flirting with her. Only god knows what will Rey do to him now.

Hey Krishna ji, please avinash sir ko Rey se dur rakhiyega. Pata nahi agar inhe gussa aa gaya to ye kya karenge.

It was time to conclude the meeting, they decided the terms and conditions when Rey said,

"Mr. Vadhera, since I am new to your office. I want an assistant who is familiar of the place and your work. And it should be the best that you have."

Rey said eyeing Taani, her eyes widened realising his intentions, she paryed Avinash won't take her name,

Nahi please Krishna ji, aisa mat kariyega. Rey ki assistant banna matlab pure idn unke sath rehna, how would I be able to control my emotions.

But her prayers went to deaf eyars when Avinashs aid which she was dreading and Rey was hoping,

"Sure Mr. Singhania. Ms. Shekhawat can assist you while you are here. She is our best employee and you just saw her calibre."

Rey nodded with a blank face but inside he was smirking. Taani closed her eyes and disbelief cursing her fate.

"Yeah in such a short time I came to know EVERYTHING about her....."

He said everyone thought it to be about today's presentation but Taani's eyes widened realising he was talking about the few months of their married life and their romantic, emotional, fighting and passionate moments. He was not just talking about her mental calibre rather she knew he menat he knows everything about her, be it her heart and mind, he knows her body like the back of his hand and he knew her soul which was too pure for the world.

Her body trembled even thinking about their married life years ago. She squirmed in her seat pressing her thighs together uncomfortably and Rey smirked this time visibly knowing the effect he was having on her.

All of them stood up and Avinash told him that he will get his cabin ready in a short while. Rey just nodded before standing in front of Avinash and saying looking at Taani,

"I am looking forward to working with you Mr. Vadhera.....and Ms. SHEKHAWAT."

He called her pressing her sirname a little more than necessary. Avinash frowned he was noticing Rey from the moment Taani entered and he knew his gaze was fixed on her. Even he could feel the tension between the two of them now. Rey shook his hand and then forwarded it to Taani, she breathed deeply before shaking hands with him. She frowned when she found a tissue paper when she pulled her hand back and his gaze on her. He gave her a look saying read it before chaating with Avinash about the business.