Chapter-9

Heart-toheart in this one!!

Enjoy reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The Next Day (Singhania Mansion)

It was morning, Rey was having his breakfast with his parents and Ansh, but he was a little lost in his thoughts. The whole night he replayed the words said by Taani over and over again and every time he concluded that he agreed to them. She was right, he just need to find a little hope in himself which he did in college times. Now when he thinks about it, he couldn't find the happy, cheerful, charming, happy-go-lucky guy he was in college who used to be everyone's buddy, rather he has become an arrogant, rude businessman who worked like a machine and only cared about his son.

He was shocked that how his parents and his friends would have coped up with him all these years, with him being like this. Her words lightened a new perspective in him, which she was talking about. He realised how much she has changed over the years, in past he would be the one to always give her a push or to tell her to believe in herself and now the tables have turned, she became the source of this little hope in him now, and he couldn't deny this fact.

He looked at Ansh who was sitting in his baby chair and Avantika was feeding him, he wondered when Ansh would ask him where his mother is? What would he answer the little boy, that she left him because she didn't want him! Wouldn't that break his baby's heart? what effect would it have on Ansh? He would feel that his own mother didn't love and care for him! And if by taking this chance Ansh really gets a good mother figure in life, his future would turn out to be a whole new story.

He knew that Taani has managed to convince him and he knew what decision he had made in his sub-consciousness, he just need to act on it. Looking at his parents he cleared his throat, his parents looked at him seeing his gesture,

"I wanted to say something!"

Ranvijay nodded in encouragement,

"Haan Rey bolo, why are you so hesitant?"

He passed a small smile to his father and blurted out in a single line,

"I have decided that I am ready to marry again."

Both Avantika and Ranvijay were taken back for a moment, but then realised what he was talking about after a few seconds, Avantika was the first one to exclaim,

"Oh my God! Really Rey? You want to marry again."

She asked with such hope and happiness that his belief strengthened that whatever he is doing is right, so he just shrugged,

"Haan maa! I am, anything for Ansh and for his better future."

Big smiles came on his parent's faces and Ranvijay patted his back lightly,

"I am happy with your decision son! But achanak tumne kese?"

Rey looked at him shrugging,

"Bas kal vo taani..." But then stopped saying, although his parents understood what he was saying and msiled slightly, they realised that the reason of change of their son's heart is none other than her but then Rey continued, "I mean itne time se aap sab or Sharon, Swayam even pura gang bhi mujhse keh raha tha, I gave it a thought or mujhe sahi laga to......"

Both of them nodded when Avantika asked,

"So tumhe koi ladki pasand hai?"

As soon as he heard her question, an image of a certain girl in black dress, with her hair open from last night passed through his mind but he shrugged it away and chuckled nervously,