Chapter-33

Enjoy!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

The next morning

Rey was standing in front of the mirror and getting ready for his office while Taani was sitting on the bed making Ansh wear his clothes. She applied talcum to his body before making him wear his soft clothes. Rey took his watch and asked Taani,

"So, what are your plans for today or this stay? Wanna explore Delhi?"

Taani shrugged denying,

"No, I already stayed in Delhi for so long, I know the place by heart

"No, I already stayed in Delhi for so long, I know the place by heart."

Rey nodded before asking,

"And what about your office? You have a branch here too, you can work from there."

She shook her head in denial,

"I took a leave from office for three months. We even don't have Mom Dad here so that I can leave Ansh in their care, main Ansh ke sath ghar pe hi rahungi."

Rey suggested looking at his files,

"We can hire a nanny for him when you are in office."

Ans immediately she shot back,

"Nope! That's not happening, no nanny will come and take care of my baby till I am there. I won't leave Ansh in care of nannies so early. He needs proper attention right now. Vese bhi sirf 3 months ki baat hai, then we will be back to Mumbai."

A wide smile graced his lips at her reply, she never fails to amuse him with her love and care for Ansh along with her thoughtfulness. In today's world, the scenario is quite different, women tend to leave their six months old babies in care of nannies from childhood itself neglecting them too focused on their works. Although career is important but being in care of nannies since such a young age affects children, they feel neglected and unloved.

Rey nodded at her,

"As you wish! Achha I am leaving, you need anything tell kaka, or call me okay?"

She didn't say anything else, just bobbed her head up and down, Rey moved towards them and kissed Ansh on his cheek before burping on his stomch making him giggle,