Chapter-43 (18+)

Finally the chapter is here when our taarey would be one in this story!!!! Moreover a surprise for all of you at the end of the chapter by our Rey!!!

Warning - The chapter includes mature sexual content, readers under certain age kindly refrain from reading this or read at your own risk. Moreover skipping the chapter won't affect the story.

Enjoy reading!!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

She opened her eyes hearing his words, she was herself confused whether she wants this or not. She has never before stopped him from showering his love over her but they never went that far away. She closed her eyes thinking about all the times when he loved her, holding her so softly, they might be feeling high on passion sometimes but he never ever hurted her even for once. This time he was asking her permission, he was so considerable about her wishes, no one does that and she had no doubt that once she stops him, he would not touch her at all. But the problem was she did not wanted to stop him. Over the years she was tired of not getting her due of love and now when she was finally happy, when she was getting what she craved for all these years she's not gonna ruin it. After all she may be a girl but they too carve for the love of her life to shower them with their love and care. Make them feel like Rey makes her feel. She searched the corners of her heart for the answer and she was not surprised when her heart answered in affirmation that it does wants this. But now how can she tell him that, should she just voice it out, that would be so embarrassing. She would never be able to tell him that herself.

Not knowing how to answer him, she just took his hands in hers and tightened his grip on her waist and held his cheek from the front making him nuzzle more there. He smiled kissing her ears,

"Thank you!"

He got what she wanted to convey, he smiled at her shyness and reluctancy to say vocally but understood her hesitation and dilemma as a girl. He turned her around making her face him, cupping her cheeks he kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes instantly before he kissed her eyelids. Without breaking contact he kissed her cheek and then the corner of her lips. Their gazes met for a second before his travelled to her red lips, he licked his and leaned to kiss her but she stopped him pushing him lightly, he looked at her confused searching for any type of hesitancy because he didn't want to force her, relief passed over him when he found none, she looked down shyly,

"Ansh yahan so raha hai."

He closed his eyes cursing himself, completely forgetting about his baby. Looking at her he whispered,

"Sorry, I forgot. Let's leave from here."

Saying that he picked her bridal style in his arms, her eyes widened and she blushed locking her arms around his neck. He walked out of the room towards the guest room and entered inside. Her heartbeats raised in anticipation about what was to come, she has never been close to another man except Rey, not even Vishesh. Hence she was nervous. Rey made her sit on the bed comfortably before going to lock the door. Her hands started sweating out of anxiousness and she clutched them around her legs that were folded to her chest. She clutched her dress when Rey settled beside her on the bed, leaning he traced his nose on her cheek, her breath hitched, her grip on her suit tightened and her eyes closed automatically. He backed off slightly, his hands travelling to her hair and he pulled the jasmine flowers string out of her hair bun, then pulling out the pins he let her hair fall down cascading her bare back. Some of her hair hid her face from him too. Raising his hands he run them on her hair, working them through his fingers before putting them back of her ear revealing her face.