Chapter-36

Hey guys!! Finally I am back. The reason I am giving updates this soon is because I am kinda free nowadays until my college starts so I can write currently but once I start studying giving updates would be difficult so I want to give you guys as much updates as I can till I am able too.

So enjoy reading!!! And trust me you guys are going to love today's updates because they are taareylicious!!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

The Same Night

Taarey didn't talk to each other the whole day after the incident in the morning, Rey couldn't help but think about it again and again all the while pondering over her words. He wanted to talk to Taani and he even know about what. He was just looking for a opportunity. Taani remains busy the whole day taking care of Ansh and the little amount of time he gets to talk to her is at night when he falls asleep. Taani as usual went to her room at the night after Ansh slept and she laid him in his baby cot. Rey looked ta Ansh making sure he is okay and went behind her. He tried to open the door of her room and surprisingly it was unlocked, so opening a little he saw Taani sitting in front of her dressing table, already clad in her nightgown, putting lotion on her hands and legs. Hesitatingly he knocked on the door, her gaze snapped towards the door.

 Hesitatingly he knocked on the door, her gaze snapped towards the door

She looked away nervously when she saw it's him but then called him,

"Hanji Reyansh?"

"Can I talk to you please!"

He asked hesitatingly, not sure if she will even agree to talk to him, she thought for a minute and nodded in agreement. Smiling slightly Rey entered and closed the door behind him. He came and sat on the bed facing her, she was still sitting on the small stool of her dressing table, Taani gestured him to go ahead,

"Boliye."

Rey looked at her before taking both her hands in his,

"I wanted to talk about.........US!"

Taani frowned at him before trying to take her hands back,

"There's no us! I don't wanna talk about anything that is not possible, agar aapko ye baat karni hai to please jaiye."

Saying that she tried to get up but he didn't let her and making her sit forcefully on the bed he sat in front of her on his knees on the floor,

"Taani I know, you are upset, confused,angry and what not. But please aaj meri baat sunlo, uske baad jo main bolunga agar tum usse agree nahi karti hogi to I promise main ye topic kabhi vaapis nahi launga or I will stay as far away from you as possible. Just this once plzz."

Taani looked at him, he looked genuinely upset and sorry what all is happening between them so sighing she nodded and said,

"Go ahead!"