Chapter-51

Hey! Finally back with the story. So since I have left all of you in a suspense for  long time, this chapter will fade some of your doubts away.

Enjoy reading!!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Rey entered their house with a devastated face and condition. Taani opened the door for him with a big smile on her face but it wiped off immediately looking at him.

"Rey what happened? Ye kya haal banaya hai aapne?"

Without saying anything he slumped forward crying hard on her shoulders, Taani panicked seeing him in that state and took him inside, making him sit on the sofa she gave him a glass of water and sat on her kness in front of him. Tomorrow they were heading back to Mumbai and she was done with packing, while Rey took Ansh with him to the office. That's when she remembered that Rey came back home alone and Ansh was nowhere to be seen.

A sudden panic settled inside her,

"Rey, where is Ansh, vo aapke sath gaya tha na?"

But he was just sitting there crying silently, not even reacting. She shook his hands wildly now completely stressed about her child's whereabouts,

"Rey I am asking you something, where is he dammit?"

"I don't know, I lost him."

He shrieked crying. Taani's hold on his hands loosened, she moved back before slumping down herself. When eh noticed her going away and on the peak of breaking down he sta beside her narrating what happened while they were out,

"I was driving when suddenly a dog came in our way. I pulled the breaks to save it causing my car to just skid across the road. Main do minute ke liye car se bahar aaya tha dekhne if everything was okay when I don't know from where kisine mere head pe kuch bahot zor se hit kiya, I became unconscious Taani and jab main hosh mein aaya Ansh car mein nahi tha........He wasn't there. I tried to search him, mene aas paas dekha bhi but vo nahi tha. I am sorry, I am sorry I couldn't look after our son. I am so sorry Taani!"

He broke down crying hard, tears cascaded down her eyes too, she cupped her cheeks wiping his tears,

"Isme aapki galti nahi hai Rey, don't worry hum Ansh ko dhundh lenge. He will be back. Aap police mein complaint kariye and tell your men too, I am sure vo mil jaega."

He nodded before holding her closer and both sat there crying over their fate, wishing for Ash to be safe and sound. They couldn't even bear a small scar on him and here he was nowhere around them. Only God knows who took him but Rey was determined to show that person a living hell on earth whoever tried to harm or take away his son. He won't let the person live in peace. It was hours and taani was just sitting li[[pke a hopeless soul while Rey was finally in his senses and was barking orders on the people t search for Ansh everywhere.

Rey cut the call after talking to the commissioner, they still didn't inform anyone in Mumbai about the matter. He looked at Taani who was lost, walking slowly he sat beside her on the sofa and held her hands in his, they sat quietly when she asked him, now hell scared,

"Rey Ansh mil jaega na?"

He nodded urgently, knowing how much she loves Ansh and if something happened to him, she won't be able to live, neither he would but Ansh was Taani's life. She would lose everything if something happened to Ansh.

"I promise Taani, main Ansh ko waapis lekar aaunga, uske liye mujhe kuch bhi karna pade. I won't let anything happen to Ansh."

He took her in a side hug when kaka came saying,