62 | For the Best

It was one in the morning now, and I told Cassian and Nolan to wake up early. I left the festival earlier than everyone else because the others are still there.

My parents had my take my siblings home with me, and the others stayed behind. Now I just sat in the bathtub - though it behaved like a jacuzzi.

I found myself a little disappointed...in myself.

I know I have placed my focus on Tashi now, and I found myself doing so unconsciously. What a horrible person I must look like to Amor right now.

There is just something about Tashi that I gravitated towards. It was something different and new...and because of that I was selfish. I didn't think about myself - I thought of somebody else.

I told Amor I'd be by his side, and I've been by someone else's.

He has a right to be upset. I haven't kept my word and maybe I am more immature than I thought. Who do I really have feelings for?

Tashi was drunk and I'm pretty sure he won't remember anything. If he does remember he'll most likely be shy.

Amor partnered with Jun to get Tashi away from me. I'm not sure...anymore.

I'm not mad at anyone now. This all just feels like it could've been avoided. If I had just-.

"Listened." I whisper, staring up at the ceiling.

I flinch when the bathroom door opens, and I saw Amor walking in. He was removing his clothes in the process and dropping them on the floor. His eyes narrowed on mine and I didn't react.

When he pulled off his briefs he stepped into the tub with me. Straddling my legs as he got in, sitting right before me.

"Amor-."

"Shut your mouth and listen to me." He interrupted me harshly, and I nod. "You will listen to everything I say and not interrupt me or walk away. I need you to listen."

I saw his eyes almost plead with me, but there was anger in his tone. I wrap my arms around his waist, nodding.

"I'll listen - that's one thing I haven't been doing." I say, and he sneers.

"My dad died...saving your idiotic brother. Titan do you know how that feels for me? To know you all knew and saw me spiraling out of control - and you all knew why when I was in the dark wondering? When I learned that...I wanted to kill you especially." He hissed, and I don't say anything. "I love you so much to the point that it pains me - you said you loved me too. Then you not only get distracted by Tashi so easily, but you forget to ask me how I feel. I wanted to get revenge on you and your older brother."

I wait for him to continue on and that's when he chuckles. It kind of creeped me out as he laughed louder and ran his fingers through his hair.

His eyes lost compassion and he suddenly smiled - but it was dark. It was creepy and sad.

"So, the night I found out - I went into Jun's room. I also so happened to catch him trying new things out - on himself. Do you know what I did?" He asked me very quietly, and I just looked at him.

At this point I was...angry. I hope he's not telling me what I think he is.

"I'll tell you since you want to act deaf. I can be a top or a bottom - I'm a switch for certain men. That night, I decided I was going to be a top for Jun. Titan - I fucked your older brother." He murmured at me, and I swallowed the lump that rises in my throat. "And I did it again and again and again. I hate him so much...I found myself wanting to strangle him as he had me fuck his dumb ass. It was entertaining...that a man like him has been hiding such a secret; and I caught him - then he wanted me to give him what he wanted.