part 12 the seal

E-Amity decided to go to bed where Amity was the one in control, only at night was she free from the evil clutches of her deal demon. Since the light appeared to her that one night Amity's hope had been growing to combat the curse, now that the demon had full control in the real world Amity knew that she must get some sort of message across to Luz something only she understood. Maybe a note she thought no that would be too obvious perhaps a picture? specifically one with an Azura reference. But how in the mindscape was she supposed to do that?

Amity pov
Ok ok.. think Amity think, maybe there is a spell I can use, a mind transfering spell? Or a sealing spell well I am gonna have to try something and it has to be tonight I know Willow is ok now but how long is it going to be before Anyone is killed. After speaking the sealing spell I was able to get up and go, who knows how long it will take before the demon wakes up again and tries to fight through my magic. With speed I made my way through the town and to the new location of the owl house. Hooty started to scream and so did I the owl lady Miss.Lilith and Luz walked through the door I ran over to hug Luz before I felt a harsh push that sent me hurdling through the air both of them held out their staffs like guards protecting Luz.

Amity- "I don't want to hurt anyone it's me Amity."
Eda- "we know that, It's the reason we don't want you near us."
Amity- "you don't understand it's really me not the curse speaking."
Luz- " I think it's really her."
Luz said after ducking and weaving through the staffs, she ignored Lilith and Eda's comments about them being uncertain. Cupping Amity's face in her hands Luz looked deep into her eyes it's her I can tell. "Luz this is only going to be a short visit I won't be me for very much longer and I just wanted to say that I am so sorry, The demon usually takes over in the day when I'm awake but I managed to put a seal on it"." Look Amity I don't hold anything the demon does against you I am going to reverse the curse and bring you back for good. "Thank you sorry for all the trouble I have caused". And with that Amity reluctantly moved out of luz's arms and ran of back home knowing she was going to transform back soon.