part 17 before they get themselves killed 2 (king)

King Hooty and Owlbert and had entered the loud room. "This is a little clique king don't you think hoot, I mean we would know after writing that book together right hehe hoot"."Hooty, first of all that was me and Luz who made the book secondly how dare you insult these potential minions uhm... I mean people ,big cloaks, ancient hand carved statues and tapestries drawn in blood these are my kinda of people!". Owlbert hopped up and down on king's shoulder - he knew it was a bad idea.

"challengers Are you willing to take your chances in THE HOLE OF DOOOOOM!" A big cloaked woman yelled into the microphone like a television host. "Hahaha I can't believe I was scared of this place these are just game show nerds in costume hahaha". "I told you not to insult these people". King replied to Hooty with a twinge of worry in his voice.

"Stand in line and you will get the chance to prove yourself to our leader". Mean looking rouge witches and even wizards were standing around the hole it was a test of loyalty and courage to jump into the it you would only come out alive. People jumped in one after the other it seemed to go on forever the bottom of the hole looked like a 1p. Owlbert took Hooty down who was no longer attached to the cart.

King was the final one to go down into the hole as his feet touched the ground everyone disappeared he saw flashes of himself memories and a crown float over himself "if you were a real King your minions would bow down to you, respect you, but your nothing more than a peasant, a fraud, a follower not a leader.", The crown quickly glided away from above his head and crumbled to dust becoming a jesters hat.

"YOU ARE JUST A JESTER " the hat laughed before king who was on his knees with dark eyes cracks started to form on his skull/face.

Author note: The next part will be about Owlbert. I know that Lumity is in the title of this fanfic but it is not the entire focus of this story as there are lots of other things that I find interesting about the Owl house and even characters like Hooty should have their moment.Who knows maybe a certain Blight kid is connected to the current events, the only way to find out for sure is to continue reading.👍 Thanks for reading.