1.4 Incriminating Evidence

Edited 2-13-21 11:44 AM

After going to the coast guard and being ignored the pogues decided to investigate it themselves so they drove the boat over to the motel. Esperanza was far less than excited.

"I am not going in there" Esperanza says gagging at the hotel.

"I thought the chateau was bad" JJ spoke up obviously agreeing with the girl.

"This place is a shit show" John B said stating the obvious.

Esperanza eyed the motel, it was more trash than motel in her opinion. Then again her room was more trash than living space.

"Motel or meth lab?" Kiara questioned the rachet ass motel.

"You be the judge" Pope said blatantly.

"This doesn't look like the type of place a person with a grady white would stay" John B says still in disgust.

"No. Looks like the place someone with a grady white would get killed" Pope says obviously.

"Ok um JJ stay safe. You too John B" Esperanza had said before pushing the boys off the boat.

"Oh no. You're coming with us, madam" John B said as he and JJ pulled her off the boat too.

"John B no that's gross. It's absolutely disgusting here. Pope Kiara help me out here" She groaned getting off the boat.

"Someones gotta make sure they don't do anything stupid" Pope said shrugging his shoulders.

"Why do I have to be their babysitter?" She said sighing.

"Because Mendoza. JJ literally does anything you say and John B won't do anything JJ isn't doing. Besides you're the smartest out of all of us," Kiara said while laughing the last part.

"JJ is literally a terrible listener Kie you're supposed to back me up here woman to woman." She whined trying to get someone to side with her. And with that JJ picked her up as she continued whining.

"I hate you all and I'm gonna get my payback on all of you. Especially you JJ. You know i hate being picked up" she said finally giving up.

JJ chuckled as he set Esperanza back on the ground. But before she made a run for the boat John b grabbed her wrist and pulled her along. Esperanza rolled her eyes but gave up after she ripped her wrist away from John B.

"Why are all these mattresses out here?" Esperanza asked the boys, in confusion, she glanced up at JJ. He had motel experience so he probably knew.

The hotel was trashy. It was the kind of place where sex workers would get murdered at in TV shows like Criminal Minds.

"After a hurricane, they ditch 'em 'cause they're moldy." JJ said to her wrapping his arm around her.

"Gross." Esperanza mumbled, once again pushing his arm off.

The three walked towards the motel, Esperanza in front incase she tried to run off. JJ was right behind her.

"Just be so careful, John B." JJ said randomly after they had walked up the stairs.

"God, you're so weird." Esperanza said to him, she said slowing down, the boys walking infront of her as she looked at the door numbers.

"What was that about?" JJ said moving towards John B.

"I don't know. Maybe she wants us to be careful." John B suggested.

"Since she heard you're being threatened with exile, she's just been, like, 'Oh! Be so careful, John B.'" JJ moaned while rubbing John B shoulder.