1.30 Hold On

*listen to the music while reading this* ⚠ warning this chapter has mentions of Self Harm and attempted suicide. Read at your own Risk. A new chapter will becoming shortly if you can't read this one ⚠

The pouges were rushing Esperanza to the hospital. John B managed to stop the bleeding with a piece of JJ's shirt since he and his clothing were covered head to toe in mud. They were about two minutes away and she was still unconscious laying on JJ's lap. JJ was righteously freaking out.

"Es wake up!" JJ cried into the girl as he pulls her up so her head is in the crook of his neck,"Es please. You can't leave me. I need you." He cries. He screamed out which both shocked and hurt the Pogues,"Please don't leave me!" That message reminds the pouges of the incident the 2 weeks before her dad died and a week before big john disappeared.

Esperanza had tears streaming down her face as the pouges tried to greet her but she pushed passed them and walked into through kitchen and into the bathroom. The pouges followed behind her trying to get into the bathroom as well only to learn that she locked the door. The group of teens started to freak out. Esperanza has never acted like this before. Esperanza however was in the middle of breaking one of John B razors trying to get the blade out. Her soft cries couldn't be heard through the door. As she successfully broke the razor she began to slide it across both of her wrists and arms multiple times. Sitting in the corner of the room. Clothes still on as the last thing she saw was JJ and the rest of the pouges bust the door off its hinges. Having to replace it later. Kiara and Pope took one look at the girl before they tried to stop the bleeding. JJ and John B freaking out as JJ searched for a pulse. Screaming and Crying trying to get the girl to wake up. John B screamed at his dad to get the first aid and to start the twinkie. Big John ran into the bathroom with the first aid confused on why they needed it. He handed it to John B before seeing the bleeding girl in the bathroom. John B tells his dad to go start the car again as he searched for ace bandages. Once finding them he began wrapping them around the girls arms before he and Pope lifted the girl up and out of the bathroom and into the Twinkie. JJ would've helped but seeing his girl like that made his limbs go weak. At the hospital the girl flatlined once making the pouges freak out and cry even more. But the doctors were able to bring her back. Get her conscious and stable. She then revealed her reasoning. An argument with her boyfriend at the time, Rafe Cameron.

As the pouges pulled up to the hospital. John B and JJ rushed the girl out of the van and hurried into the hospital. They wanted to call her mom But they couldn't. The lines were still down. Sarah Pope and Kie followed behind the two boys as they carried their friend away. Sarah checked them in since she was a kook and they'd get treated first. The doctor laid the girl out on a hospital bed before rolling her off into an empty room. The doctors asked the kids what happened but they lied and said they didn't know. They asked about if they'd be able to get in contact with her mom but they said no because the towers were still down. So Kie and Sarah left to go get her. The boys were allowed to sit in the room as the doctor stitched up the stab wound as she was hooked up to wires and ivs. The boys were terrified. Scared she'd flatline again but this time won't be able to be brought back. After a few minutes she started to gain consciousness again. JJ and the boys rushed to her side. Asking her if she was okay or if she needed anything. Esperanza of course asking the three what happened. After the boys told her she was stabbed she denied it. There's no way she got stabbed and didn't remember, she told them. Her mom Kie and Sarah walked through the door. After while Sarah had to go home. But it wasn't that far so she'd walk but Esperanza's mom left to so she gave Sarah a ride. She drove her own car here as Kie and Sarah drove the Twinkie. It wasn't long before the group crawled into bed with Esperanza and watched Disney Channel. Esperanza played with JJ's hair as his head was laid onto her chest. About thirty minutes later everyone had ended up asleep.