1.11 Voi-effing-là

"Mija your friends are here" Esperanza's mom called out from outside her door. Esperanza pulled herself out of bed and got dressed. Walking out of her door she saw Pope, JJ and John B sitting on the couch as her mom showed them her ultrasound. Esperanza stared at JJ as he turned to her in confusion. The image of JJ getting shot infront of her flashed through her mind causing her lips to part slightly and her eyes to soften.

"What?" He asked her standing up after seeing her worried expression.

"I- um. Nothing. It's nothing." She said shaking her head before walking up to him and hugging him tightly. JJ hesitating for a second before hugging her back.

"Are you sure you're okay Es? This is weird behavior for you." JJ asked her as she pulled away.

"Oh my God. Do you have to complain about everything?" She groaned before going to hug the other to boys to make it not as awkward. Esperanza shooting JJ a reassuring smile after realizing he only grew more concern.

After a few minutes the boys walked outside as Esperanza and her mom hugged.

"If you get pregnant at 16. It better be with blondie. He kept talking about you mija" her mom whispered in the girl's ear as she laughed. She knew her mom was joking. Elena called in 'Teen mom humor'

"I need to talk to you." Esperanza said to her mom wanting to bring up her dream.

"What is it mija?" Her mom asked her.

"I-" she said paused before smiling,"I'm happy for you. I really think she... Or he could be good for the family Mami."

Esperanza grabbed her camera and walked out the door the boys were in the car waiting for her already.

"What did your mom tell you, Ranzie?" JJ asks the girl.

"She said you suck at nicknames" she said smiling at the blonde.

The group waited outside the wreck now as John b was inside talking to Kiara. Pope sitting in the back with JJ and Esperanza as she laid back on the boys lap as he braided her hair.

"Are you guys dating or something" Pope says randomly.

"Woah. Where did that come from" Esperanza says awkwardly.

"Maybe cause every time I look at you two. You're doing that. Oh and your always talking to each other on some whatever it takes bull shit. There's a reason she always goes to you when-" Pope stopped because Esperanza interrupted him by throwing something at his head as she mouthed the words 'Say another word and you're dead', "bitch"

"Language!" Esperanza scoffed slapping his arm.

JJ laughed at Pope and Esperanza's interaction,"What's he talking about little wolf?" He said laughing at her while playing with her hand.

"Who knows. He's just being an fuck ass" she said rolling her eyes.

"Fuck ass?" JJ whispered to himself.

"So... You guys think John B kissed Kie and she rejected him?" Esperanza asked changing the subject.

"Probably." JJ said before furrowing her brows,"If I kissed you would you reject me? Like really really passionately. Like I just grab you and just kissed you at like the beach after we got done surfing."

"That's oddly specific..." Pope muttered.

"That's why Pope thought we were dating. Gotta be careful about the questions we ask each other when the others are around," Esperanza said to him,"But I'd probably be confused... But no JJ I wouldn't reject you. I know your ego couldn't handle it." She joked around causing him to laugh slightly.