1.28 Hey Kiara

Esperanza had ended up going to sleep on JJ's chest emotionally and physically drained. Though eventually she decided to get up thinking she had to help Pope. JJ soon was up right beside her.

"Hey little wolf" he said smirking slightly at the girl who stood in front if him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders resting his Chin on her head.

"Hey baby" she said turning her head slightly to kiss him before continuing what she was doing.

"You ready to go? Jb's gonna be there too" He asks the girl. Feeling slightly guilty about lying to the girl about helping Pope.

"Yeah sure let's go" she says slipping her shoes on as he released her from his hold. The two had to walk since John B had already took the HMS POGUE. Once the two made it to Heyward's they got on the boat. JJ slightly rushing her so she wouldn't see that Heyward wasn't here. Before they could drive off Pope turned to look at the girl.

"Can you some snacks from inside the cabin?" Pope asks the girl who nods and climbs down into the cabin Hearing the door slam behind her and lock.

"Haha let me out now guys." She said, to them, though they didn't respond which made her anxious,"Pope? You boys are fucking dead" She yelled as she banged on the door.

"Its not worth it. They aren't gonna let you out" she heard a familiar voice say from behind causing her to turn around and scoff once she saw Sarah Cameron. Hearing the engine start as the boat started driving she turned her attention back to the door and continued banging.

"Oh hell no. John B! I don't know what you think your doing. But if you leave me down here with your 'girlfriend' any longer i swear to god my fist is gonna contact her face leaving her a black eye as collateral." She yelled as she continued to bang. After awhile she heard the boat stop running and moving a splash following afterwards. She stopped banging and pushed passed Sarah and went to the other door. Trying to push it open. Voices becoming so much clearer from over here.

"John B they're gonna kill each other in there"

"Relax JJ. Once Kie gets here they're gonna solve their problems and then they'll be able to work together"

"Or your plan is gonna fail and then kie and Es are gonna hate each other and us after this."

'They won't. Pope is going to get kiara and then we'll come get our girls tomorrow" Tomorrow? Oh hell NO!

"John B!" Esperanza angrily shouted banging on the door,"I swear to god! I will fucking kill all of you! Except for JJ."

"Hear that? She's gonna kill all of you. Not me. But you guys."

After awhile she heard Kie's voice following an unlocking sound and two splashes.

"Kie? Help me!" Esperanza said banging on the door. The door opened revealing a very confused Kie. Esperanza climbed out. Leaving Sarah to climb out behind her,"right the wicked bitch of the eight" Esperanza says rolling her eyes. Esperanza rushed over to the front of the boat to see that John B and JJ were already on the boat.

"JJ what the fuck" Esperanza yelled throwing her hands up.

"Are you serious?" Sarah yells as she and kie ran to the front.

"Are you joking?" Kie yells after Sarah.

"Get your asses back here!" Esperanza pleaded with the boys trying to get them to come back.

"We can't. Not till you two figure it out." John B shouts towards the girls.

"I will kill every single one of you! Even you JJ! Y-You can't just leave!" Esperanza shouts threatening them.