1.29 Mrs. Crain

The group was now driving back to the crain house as it was darker out now and harder to see.

"You got rope?"

"Yep"

"Grappling hook?"

"No grappling hook"

"We're not Batman Johnny"

"You can do it without the attitude Es. Pulley?"

"Check"

"Dark clothes?"

"Got it"

"Flashlights?"

"Check"

"You guys ready to get that gold?"

"Check check checkity check check"

John B pulled the car to a stop and smiled back at the group.

"Alright were ready" he spoke softly to the group.

"Lets go get rich guys" Esperanza says hyping the group up. John B gets out the driver side door and goes to let everyone else out. Esperanza stands up to get out as JJ noticing a white piece of Paper in the back of her pocket. Her dads note. She took it every where. She needed to figure out why it was so weird. John B stops the girl and everyone else. Esperanza falling face first in the van as Pope accidentally stepped on her hair,"oww." She whined sitting back up pouting at Sarah who stared at her in shock before she grabbed her hand comfortingly. Ship Camdoza for clear skin.

"Wait. Wait." He says looking at the group as they all exchanged confused looks,"I wanna say thank you, guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that you're here tonight." He says smiling softly at the group.

"Always" Kie says whispering. JJ growing visibly uncomfortable.

"Of course, man." Pope says.

"My man" John B says as they did the pouge handshake.

"All right, we done with the circle jerk? Can we go do this?" The blonde spoke obviously really uncomfortable in the sappy moment.

"Yeah. Lets go get that wheat in the water" Pope says as John b moved out the way. The girls hopping out the van first.

"Weed? Im up for weed" JJ joked around as he jumped out the van.

"Wheat. I said wheat" Pop said bluntly.

"Shut up Pope. I don't want to hear your voice. You stepped on my hair." Esperanza said to him playfully.

Esperanza was the first to jump on the fence as she straddled it.

"After you. Ladies first" Kie says as Sarah grabbed Esperanza's hand.

"Alley-oop" Esperanza says as she helped Sarah and Kie before jumping down. She was almost as tall as the two girls since she was wearing black boots with heels. As soon as The boys were over the fence they started walking forward towards the houses stopping as the light flashed on.

"Shit" Sarah whisper shouted as they rushed behind some bushes.

"Ok well she has motion sensor lights" Pope says stating out the obvious.

"I'll tell you what Sherlock Holmes. You are unbelievable." Esperanza said to him sarcastically.

"We don't really have time for your sarcastic one direction related comments." Pope said narrowing his eyes,"any ideas?"

"There is always time for Niall Horan okay? He is a saint and the love of my life."

Sarah nodded. "You have a type." She said.