1.15 Mission Maydoza

The group pulled pulled up to the wreck and walked inside. Esperanza was well acquaintanced with the restaurant already. When she needed quick cash, she oftened offered to work a shift.

"Stealing a drone makes me hungry" Kiara said shutting the door.

"Holà Señor C!" Esperanza says giving him a high 5.

"Hey dad" Kiara said as she stayed back to convince her dad to let her friends eat for free food, Esperanza got stuck with the boys again. JJ put his arm on her head making fun of her height. So she slapped his side. Making him slap her back. So they started chasing him around The Wreck. Before running into John B. Looking at him for only a few seconds before he smiles and points behind her but of course. With her luck before she could turn around shes swept around and thrown over JJ's shoulder. She could hear kie and her dad laugh before kie telling everyone to sit down. JJ finally putting the girl down before smacking her butt really hard and sitting down.

"JJ!" She squealed at him. There it was. That is exactly what he wanted.

"Sorry i just couldn't ignore it" he said as he smirked at the girl making her laugh and put her palm to his face.

    “I'm so ready to eat. Are you?” she said to him in the sweetest voice JJ has ever heard.

JJ looked her up and down,“Eat, What?” Esperanza gasped softly and smacked his shoulder.

John B couldn't help but crack a smile at the two. It was pretty obvious they loved each. They're just idiots. He obviously wants to help them. They're are hopeless. He just needed to find away to help them. And of course find the Royal merchant. That was his number 1 priority. He decided to get kiara in on the "Maydoza" plan. So he told her when she called him to dance. He had pointed at the two who were still smacking each other and throwing fries at each while laughing.

"Hey JJ"

"So Es"

They said at the same time both stopping and laughing at each other.

JJ looked back at Kiara and John B,“Wanna dance?”

Esperanza smiled. “Always.”

Pope had watched the four dance with gritted teeth for a few minutes. "Hey sorry to cut this thing short. But lets go back to Jbs" Pope said obviously filled with jealousy over Kie and John B dancing, getting between them making Esperanza roll her eyes and just walk away. Damn it Pope.

JJ sighed and followed everyone into the car. The two of course sat next to each other. Esperanza rested her head in JJ's lap as he played with her hair while looking out window. Esperanza poked his stomach causing him to look down at her. Are you okay. She mouthed towards the boy and he nodded at the girl as she smiled and rested her hand on his cheek. If only you knew JJ. If only you knew.

He smiled back at the girl and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. If only you knew Es. If only you knew.

John B watched the two in the back and smiled at the two. Esperanza kissed her pointer and middle finger and pushed her fingers up to his face. JJ looked down at her, raised an eyebrow before leaning forward and also kissing her fingers. Instant Butterflies in Esperanza's stomach. She gave him a smiles with slightly widened eyes.

The group made it back to the chateau and went to their sleeping destinations. Esperanza was already laying down. JJ looked at the girl and smiled. She really held his happiness and he loved it. He just needs to tell her. When the timing is perfect of course. He looked at the seemingly sleeping girl and kissed her head before laying down and turning to where his back was facing her only to feel Esperanza warm arms wrap around his waist. He didn't even notice the smile growing on his face. He grabbed and her hands and held them as he drifted off to sleep. Although Esperanza stayed wide awake for a few more hours holding onto JJ tightly as she thought about her dream.

After falling asleep Esperanza had the same dream and jerked awake panting waking JJ up in the process. JJ turning to her worriedly.

"Oh my god." Esperanza panted catching her breath, finally noticing that JJ was awake as well,"Sorry baby. I didn't mean to wake you." She apologized.

"Es are you okay?" JJ asked her concerned.

"Yeah. Yeah no I'm fine." She nodded rubbing her face. JJ thinking for a second before pulling Esperanza on top him. He always did that when Esperanza was having nightmares about her dad. It helped her sleep. Esperanza immediately relaxed as her body subconsciously curled into a ball on top of him like the many times before. Both teens falling right back to sleep.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Aren't they cute. I think they are stupidly cute and i love it! Also a little filler. Hoped you liked this one. Esperanza is my baby. And I hate giving her this PTSD type thing.