1.20 Movie Night

4 of the pogues were at a outdoors movie screening. Esperanza had her hair in a messy bun and was wearing JJ's hoodie. That he bought because. Pen is. The two interlocked their fingers as they walked to their seats. JJ picking up the girl and spinning her around making her squeal and giggle. She had the biggest smile on her face which made him smile. He put her back down and smacked her ass again.

"JJ!" She squealed.

"You love me" he casually said looking back at her, her face bright red as she shyly turned away. She did. And she absolutely loved their physical contacts,"Do a backflip." He said pointing to the clear space infront of them.

"Hey jackass. I got shot in the leg." She causally pointed out.

"What's that got to do with your back?" JJ asked her as she gave him a confused but saying 'Are you dumb, stupid, or ignorant?' look.

"I'm so glad that they're still doing this. Keep calm. Carry on. Back to OBX life. You know? Aren't you glad I made you come?" Kie said to the group ignoring the twos constant flirting/bickering.

"Ecstatic" Pope said blankly.

"My couch was pretty comfy, I'll be honest." JJ answered looking back at Esperanza. His eyes lingering around her body. He hated her wearing short shorts in public. Because everyone stared at her butt. Which let him tell you. Wasn't small. He looked back up to his hoodie that she was wearing. The sleeves covered her hands and she had them at her nose covering it. Sniffing the familiar scent as she watched confusedly. She smirked at the boy taking it in the moment to tease him a little bit.

She started walking infront of him a little bit swishing her hips. And he watched her hip go back and forth. Right to left. He noticed her slowing down her speed until she was right infront of him. She stopped walking all together making the boy run into her before backing up. The girl laughed at this making the boy scratch his head nervously. Shaking his thoughts before wrapping his arms around the girl as his fingertips traced her body. Down to her waist before slipping his finger in her back pocket and making her spin by turning his finger in her pocket. When she was facing him again he bent down to her ear with a smirk as both hands rested in her pockets touching her butt.

"Please don't tease me Esperanza" he whispered in her ear making the girl swallow her breath hard. Luckily Kie dragged the girl away before she could risk it all, to get drinks with her. Esperanza rolling up her sleeves all the way up to her elbows. Shaking the fact about how nervous JJ just made her. Without long Rafe grabbed het wrists tightly and pushed her against the bar next to kiara.

"What the fuck dude" She said trying to pull herself away.

"What's up babe. Tell your boy that we know what he did" Rafe said looking her in the eye.

"Sorry what boy are you talking about" Kie asks confused.

"Oh. He'll know" Rafe says.

"Get your hands off of me Cameron." Esperanza warned, Rafe letting go of the girls wrists and walking off.

"Douche" Kiara said as Esperanza pulled the sleeves back down to hide the huge red hand marks wrapped around her wrists,"Ugh. Such a dickhead. You okay?"

"Yeah. Just don't tell the boys." Esperanza said to her,"You know how protective JJ is."

They made there way back to the group and Esperanza tried sitting down next to JJ before he pulled her down by her waist onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist and resting his hands between her lap. Tracing over her thighs lightly with his finger tips payback. The girl sat in shock at this trying to trying to ignore her hormones as JJ's breathed on her neck lightly. Oh Jeez.