Chapter 21

We were all sitting in a circle, me being in-between Japan and North, while Tokyo sat next to North, South sitting next to her. We already played a few rounds of spin the bottle and already South is soaked, Japan has marker all over his face, Tokyo has a bow on her tail along with a collar, and North doesn't have a shirt on anymore after coming face to face with a stray cat while making chicken noises ... and movements.

I have been able to stay away from the crazy, however, I was forced into a tight dress, a cat ears headband, and had to say "Nyah~" in that outfit. Japan got a nosebleed afterwards while Tokyo was rolling on the ground laugh, South's face as a bright pink, and North looked away, covering his mouth with his hand.

I changed back to my normal clothes afterward but kept on the cat ears, also gave Japan a tissue, before sitting down. Now it was Tokyo's turn ... she had this strange look in her eyes, a smirk forming along her lips.

She spun the plastic bottle, watching it spin around rapidly, before landing on me. "Alright (Y/N), truth or dare?" She spoke in a sing song voice, her smirk widening.

I shrugged, "Dare."

"Alright, I dare you to close your eyes for the rest of the game!" She spoke with a wide smile.

I raised a brow, confused, was there a catch? "Is ... that it?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side slightly, blinking at her as I struggled to try and find the reason for this dare.

"Yep!" She spoke cheerfully her tail waving back and forth for a moment before resting back on the ground.

"Ok." I say with a shrug, closing my eyes.

"Good!" I hear Japan say cheerfully, before guiding my hand to the bottle. "Now you take your turn." Still confused, I spin the bottle anyway, still trying to figure out Tokyo's motive. It stays like this for another few arounds, till it was Tokyo's turn again, unknown to me, her smirk returned as she gazed at the three boy.

"Who is going to be the lucky one?" I hear her whisper, which confused me even more.

Third POV

All three of the boys glare at Tokyo, Japan mouthing, "Don't you dare." Tokyo's smirk widened as she placed her hand on the bottle.

"Sorry brother, but I can't help myself." She mouthed, shrugging as she did so, before spinning the bottle.

North's, South's, and Japan's attention was now focused on the bottle, each one of them secretly hoping it would land on them. But still, they hoped it would land on (Y/N) to prevent Tokyo's plan from falling through.

Instead the bottle continued spinning, before landing on the one, they wish didn't land on him. Even the country himself, gulped as the bottle landed on him. He looked up at Tokyo who had a sparkle in her eyes that filled him with fear.

Tokyo crawled over to him, leaning in to whisper something in his ear, causing a small blush to form along the country's cheeks. "Fine, whatever." He grumbled, struggling to push down the blush, however a smug grin formed along his lips.

(Y/N)'s POV

It felt like a whole hour, I could feel tension build up in the room ... and my eyes aren't even open. At this point, I wish I can see what's going on. What if I miss something funny? I begin to wonder if this was just a big trick, like if everyone just left and I'm here by myself.

I wrinkled my nose in agitation, impatience reaching me as my mind begin to wonder on to different things to get them back if it were true. But my thoughts were immediately dispersed as I felt something warm being placed on to my lips. My eyes snap open, seeing North ... kissing me. I could feel my cheeks heat up, my brain struggling to comprehend what was going on.