Chapter 10:

Joey put his tray next to Corey's, he hadnt spoken to him in class but didnt want to ruin the friendship. Or he hoped Corey considered it a friendship otherwise well...fuck.

"You okay?" Corey asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes." Joey squeaked.

Joey couldn't get over what he saw. Each time he replayed it in his head though he got sadder. And no matter how much he tried to focus on something else. He couldn't. It hit too close to home.

He looked at Corey's sleeves and knew what layed under them...the only problem is Corey didnt know.

He also would probably murder Joey if he knew what Joey witnessed or just on the fact he had practically decided to keep Corey's note book.

He told Sid about it, but Sid said Corey was probably fine and something to do with Corey's satnatic cult they had concluded him to have to be in, it was getting overbearing really. They were into that shit anyway. Sid also asked for some of Corey's blood to test if its human, but Joey wasnt sure if sid was actually joking or not.

As for the sex he witnessed, sid said corey was probably drunk since apparently he made out with a girl downstairs and asked her to come up with him. But Joey kind of, despite what sid adviced, wanted to ask. He was curious.

"Hello?"

"Huh what?"

"You zoned out dude." corey said

"Oh."

"Hey, have I done something wrong? you ignored me in class." Corey said

"No! Not at all! I'm super tired sorry." Joey said.

Corey nodded "me too. I get it man."

"Hey." Joey piped up "are we-do you consider us friends?"

Corey thought for a moment before sighing "i guess... yeah I do." He smiled up at Joey "i do."

"Oh okay good!" Joey smiled

Corey nodded "Did you enjoy the sudden party?" Corey asked

"Haha yeah. I heard you had a good time." Joey said

"I did thank you." corey smiled

"Yeah..." Joey said

"What?"

"I dont know how to ask you this, but a friend told me something."

"What?" Corey asked sounding pretty concerned.

"Well, okay is it true, that you hooked up with a guy in one of samantha's bedroom?"

Corey smirked slightly "maybe." He then went completely serious "who saw?"

"I cant tell you that. They are afraid of you."

"Oh..."

"But you're gay?" Joey asked

Corey laughed, he laughed really hard that it concerned Joey.

"No." He smiled

"What?" Joey asked "but you hooked up with a guy."

"I know." Corey chuckled

"So...were you drunk?" Joey asked

"Slightly. But I thought it was obvious that I'm not the straight tool in the shed." Corey laughed

"So you are gay!"

"I'm not gay Joey." Corey said.

The confused look on Joey's face was the funniest thing corey had ever seen as he watched Joey try to figure it out.