19

A short smut

————————

"Ryu..." Yeji moaned as the younger girl leaving wet kisses and suck her neck, marking her territory.

Ryujin kissed Yeji again in her lips while she removed the older girls clothing leaving Yeji naked. She stared at her girlfriend for her it was perfect.

"Gosh You're so beautiful Yeddeong" Ryujin huskily said and went back to her business. They shared a passionate that later on turn to rough one. Ryujin's kisses travelled to Yeji's jaw down to her neck going to her collarbone, her hands were roaming in Yeji's body.

"Ahhh...." Yeji moaned as Ryujin cupped her breast giving it a squeeze. Yeji's mounds is perfectly fit in Ryujin hands. The younger girl licked her right nipple while her left hand is on the girl's left breast, massaging it.

"You're so good Ryu" Yeji said while she's watching Ryujin licking and sucking her breast. She continued to play the older girl breast until she gets satisfied and start to giving kisses on Yeji's tummy down to her womanhood.

Ryujin looked at her girlfriend "You want me to continue? If you aren't ready it's okay I understand" She said smiling to her girlfriend.

"Continue, I want to feel you Ryu. I want to make love with you" Yeji said looking nervous to her girlfriend.

(Who wouldn't if this is your first time right? Unless you're so horny)

Ryujin start to leave kisses to Yeji's thigh up to her womanhood. She stopped for a moment looking at Yeji who's eyes close waiting for Ryujin to pleasure her. Ryujin licked her clit before she put  her tongue inside. This act made Yeji moaned in pleasure, holding on the sheets tightly. Soon, the tongue has been change to 2 fingers. Yeji almost cry because of the pain but Ryujin kept her distracted by kissing her in lips, biting her neck and sucking her breast. The pain she's feeling turn to pleasure.

"F- faster babe..." Yeji moaned and Ryujin granted it she fuck Yeji while her thumb is on the older's girl clit circling it to add more sensation. She felt that Yeji was about to cum by the shaking of her legs and breathing heavily.

"I-i-m cumm-ing" Yeji said while groping her breast, she didn't know where to turn her head because of the sensation and pleasure she's feeling right now. With the last thrust, she cum. Ryujin lay beside her breathing heavily also.

"That was amazing Ryu" Yeji said as she slightly recover from sex.

"I love you Yeji... so much" She hug Yeji sideward and plants a kiss in her girlfriend's temple.

———————————
Ryujin was the one who first woke up. Seeing Yeji's bareface is enough to make her day complete. She checked the clock and it's already 9am. She stared at the sleeping girl.

"Wake up baby" she mumbles as she trace her finger to jawline of Yeji but the girl is still asleep. Ryujin started to plant kisses on every part of her face until Yeji woke up.

"Goodmorning love!" Ryujin greet her with full of smile.

Yeji yawned "I love your way to wake me up, do that always" she said then laugh.

"I will gladly do so" Ryujin said while grinning. Yeji just chuckle.

———————
"Told yah!" Yuna said as they sit in the chair. They just arrived at Ryujin's rest house in the morning, they saw the couple cooking for their breakfast.