40

"Unnie! Here's the thing you asked to me. I make sure that she can read it easily" Yuna said as she handle the small rectangular box to Ryujin.

Ryujin opened the box and she smiled when she saw the spoon that has written of "See you soon mommy!"

"Thank you Yuna, I can't wait to surprise her." Ryujin said turning her gaze to Yuna.

"Welcome unnie! We're the Godmother okay? I will definitely kill you if you didn't let that happen" Yuna said but she just receive a laugh from Ryujin.

"Yeah promise. You kept saying that for a week now aren't you tired?" Ryujin giggled

"I'm just reminding you unnie" Yuna said while giving Ryujin her cheeky smile.

Yuna and Ryujin just got home from hospital. The doctor advised them to go back to check the baby's condition, good thing is the baby is fine so Ryujin can be able to do what she wants you to do but not extending to the point that it will cause harm to the baby.

"Everything is fine now for Yeji's birthday later." Lia said who just came inside the house. Taking a sit in one of available sofa in the bathroom.

"Thank you Lia!" Ryujin thanked her genuinely.

"Why are you guys always choose me to organized events things like this? First Yeji and now you. And the weirdest of them all is I can't even say no to you guys! Well I give exception to Ryujin, pregnant women are hella sensitive." Lia said while massaging her temple.

Yuna and Ryujin laughed at her rants "it's because you love Yeji unnie and us. And among us, you're the great on planning things out." Yuna said

Lia smiled, ofcourse she know that. She just love them so much that it's hard to say No.

"Where's the birthday girl by the way?" Lia asked

"She has a meeting for this morning to meet the new investor. I'm going to pick her up later since I drive her there." Ryujin said

"Is that okay? I mean the baby?" Lia asked worriedly

"Me and my baby will be okay" Ryujin said giving Lia a smile for assurance.

"Okay, but if you need help you can  call me okay? Don't hesitate to do it." Lia said

"Get it boss" Ryujin giggles.

They are talking and laughing about random things when Ryujin's phone ring. She look at the caller and it's her mama Irene, Ryujin quickly answered the call.

"Mama Irenee"

"Hey sweetiee, We are on our way to your restaurant. Are you there?" Irene asked from the other line.

"Not yet mama, I need to pick up Yeji in the company. But don't worry the girls will be there before you arrive."

"Can you let Lia do it? You're pregnant Ryujin, you need to be more careful for the safety of the baby." Irene worriedly said. The older girl knew that ofcourse, she experienced with that too while she's carrying the baby Yeji in her womb.

But Ryujin insisted "Don't worry mommy I can do it on my own. I'll be careful I promise. And her company is just near at my restaurant so it's not dangerous at all" she said