26

Yeji's POV
      When I arrived at the cafeteria I saw Ryujin and Chaeryeong eating in our usual spot. I walked towards them and they didn't notice me because of their conversation.

"Yeah you're right. She needs to know it even if it makes her jealous or angry" Chaeryeong said

They both flinched when they heard me.

"What I need to know?" I asked innocently sitting beside Ryujin giving her side hug and put my chin on her shoulder.

"Well, as you can see it's hell week. Teachers gave us a lot of projects, I have to  go to Heejin's house cause we're partners again." Ryujin said softly, holding my hand under the table and lightly squeezing them.

My mood drop when she mention it but I hide it. I made a promise to her.

"Is it okay with you? I mean if you're not comfortable I'll just do the project alone." She said

"Yes" no

"I trust you, if she makes you uncomfortable then chat me right away I'll get you. After you finish your project message me so I can fetch you." I said smiling to her

"Thank you, promise I will" she said hugging me.

"I wish Yuna is here, by the way unnie don't you have projects to do?" Chaeryeong asked

"I finished all of them in time so I can spend more with Ryujin" I said before Ryujin shoved the food inside my mouth.

"What about you Chae?"

"Just like you unnie" she said

"By the way unnie I don't have class anymore after this wanna go to bar with me?" She added. It's been a while since I last drink alcohol and I'm free right now so I looked at Ryujin bashing my eyelashes cutely hoping that it will work.

"Stop that, Yes you can just drink responsibly okay? You said you're going to fetch me later or unless you want Heejin take me home." Ryujin said smirking.

I hastily shaked my head "No ofcourse not" then I turned to look at Chaeryeong "Pass" I said with apologetic smile.

Chaeryeong rolled her eyes and sighed "You're no fun unnie, I'll just go home and study" she said boringly

"That's good to hear, much better than drinking alcohol" Ryujin said

—————————

I went home after I gave Ryujin ride to Heejin's house. I looked for my mommies around house and I found them in dining table, arranging the plates and utensils we will be using.

They smiled to me. "You came in time, come on let's eat. This is our first dinner together so we must have a picture for memories" Mommy irene said getting her phone on the pocket of her jeans.

I walked to them and place myself between my parents. We all smile in the camera, also try the wacky face and for the last shot. My mommies kiss me in the cheeks.

"This is perfect" Mommy Seulgi said tearing up.

Mommy Irene leaned closer to me and whisper to my ear "You're mommy Seulgi is such a crybaby" she said but mommy Seulgi heard it too.