39

Yeji pushed Ryujin on the bed and hovered on top of her. The two are currently in the maldives for their honeymoon. Yeji run her finger to her wife's face down to neck, tracing her shorter girl jawline.

"You know what? I waited for this moment." Yeji said as she leaned closer to Ryujin's ears "so much" she huskily said before nibbling her earlobe that made Ryujin moaned.

Ryujin flipped them over and now she's the on top. "You are not the only Hon" she said before smashing lips to Yeji. The kiss were aggressive and their hands roam around with each other body. Before Ryujin could kiss Yeji's neck, the older girl flipped their position again.

Yeji smirked "Let me do the honor my wife" she said as she planted wet kisses on Ryujin's neck, leaving noticeable hickeys. Yeji lifted up Ryujin's shirt and throw it somewhere in the room. Then she kissed the girl again while she rested her hands to her wife waist.

"Yeji ahh..."Ryujin released a moaned when Yeji found her soft spot in her neck. Yeji smiled between the kisses when she heard it.

Her kisses went down to Ryujin's mound, she gently cupped them and it fits perfectly on her hands. She squeezed and massage her wife's right breast while she's sucking like a baby on her left breast. Later on she give her attention to the right breast like what she did on the left breast.

Ryujin kept moaning and she didn't know where to turned her head. What Yeji's doing her really driving her crazy, it's making her wet more. She didn't get laid for 5 years and doing this now feels like first time. She want Yeji to go to the part where she needed her the most.

"Ye-yeji~ah to-tongue inside please" she begged holding to the older girl head guiding her towards her center.

"Someone is eager... Tell me how much you want this?" Yeji huskily said while leaving kisses on Ryujin's stomach.

"So bad" with that Yeji began to pleasure her. No more teasing

Yeji undone her short and throw it again somewhere in the room. She went down to Ryujin's core, she quickly put her tongue inside of Ryujin while her thumb playing with her wife's clit. It makes Ryujin held to Yeji's hair, pushing her head towards her center.

"Ye-yeji ah...." Ryujin mumbled breathlessly as Yeji's tongue pleasuring her. Soon the tongue was change to finger, Yeji inserted 3 fingers began thrusting hard on Ryujin. The shorter girl hold at headboard, she closed her eyes tightly as she felt that she's about to cum.

"I'm close..." Yeji feel it too so she fastened her pace, banging Ryujin so hard. She can't walk tomorrow that is for sure. Yeji thought.

Her legs began trembling and with few more hard thrust she finally cum. Yeji pulled out her fingers and put it inside her mouth tasting Ryujin.

"You taste so good Hon" Yeji said and kissed Ryujin again on her lips. Letting her taste herself. Yeji pulled out from the kiss and lay beside Ryujin. The shorter girl put her head on her wife's chest and hugged her by the waist.

"Honey, thank you for marrying me. Thank you for giving me a chance,Thank you for making me the happiest person" Ryujin said with her eyes closed tired from their session few minutes ago.

"No, Thank you Ryujin. I promise I'll be a good wife to you and mother to our kids in the future." Yeji said and kissed Ryujin's temple.

Ryujin just smile. After minutes of resting, she gently hovered on top of Yeji, giving her wife a seductive look.

"Now, let me pay you back Hon" she said huskily before she kissed Yeji aggresively.

———————————
4 years later.........