chapter 10 : kartik's glimpse of naira

"You all think Kartik is a great guy but you had no idea who he really was back in our college. I knew he was a bad guy but I thought he changed after we fell in love but he proved me wrong!"Naira said

"Naira?what are you saying? Please explain properly!"akshara said.

"Mine and kartik's story began 7 years back...!"Naira started

Flashback

Kartik Goenka.

The guy of every girl's dream. Every girl has a crush on him but he never cared.

The college's popular guy who is rich,handsome,incredible,athletic and all.

His father Manish Goenka is also a popular business man which adds him more fame. Kartik doesn't share a great relationship with his father because of his step mother Suvarna. Kartik may not like them but both Manish and Suvarna love Kartik so much and hoping one day they can all become a happy family again.

Kartik went and met up with his friends.

"Hey guys!"he said with a smile shaking hands with them.

"Morning!"his friends replied. Kartik and his friends chatted for some time before the classes can start. They still have 15 more minutes before the bell can ring.

"Look who's coming!"kartik's friend Veer said. Kartik turned back and saw his rival rishabh walking towards him with a smirk.

"Look who came early!"rishabh said

"I should also ask you the same!"Kartik shot with a smile.

"Your attitude never dies does it?"rishabh asked

"It depends on how you talk!"Kartik replied.

"Rishabh your girlfriend is looking for you!"rishabh's friend came.

"Excuse me now. My girlfriend is looking for me!"Rishabh said proudly with a smile and left.

"I so badly wanna take that proud smile on his stupid face!"Kartik said angrily

"How is his girlfriend even handling him!"Veer said

"His girlfriend? Who is she?"Kartik asked.

"Naira!"his other friend replied

"Naira? You mean Naira Singhania? That dancer girl?"Kartik asked and his friend nodded

"Damm how did this idiot get that girl? It shows that she does not have any taste!"Kartik said.

"I don't know about this rishabh but dude have you ever seen Naira? Damm she's one hell of a beauty. She is the most prettiest girls of our college. No wonder why rishabh was after her since college started!"veer said.

"Why are you guys praising her so much? If she accepted a guy like rishabh's proposal she must be looking only for attention!"Kartik shot

"No bro. She doesn't look like that in anyway. She's nice and she is also very caring. I have some of my classes with her. She's a introvert. She doesn't even talk much to guys. I don't understand how she accepted this idiot!"Manav said.