chapter 41 : i love you forever

After the wedding was over Kartik,Naira along with the Goenka's reached to Goenka villa.

Suvarna does naira's grahpravesh. After that Kartik and Naira finish rest of the post wedding rituals.

"Kittu,Naira go and get some rest for a while. You must be tired already!"Suhasini said.

Kartik and Naira nodded and went upstairs together. As they reached the room Kartik picked Naira up in bridal style.

"What are you doing? Someone will see!"Naira said looking around.

"Who will see huh? It's our room first. And secondly no one will come because they know how to give privacy!"Kartik said while Naira chuckled.

"I know you came to my room many times but this time it's different!"Kartik said

"Haa I can understand!"Naira said with a smile and Kartik walked in.

Once they went in he made her to stand up and gazed at her.

"Naira,Listen..!"He said wrapping his hands around her waist pulling her close to him. But Naira stopped him from speaking by placing her finger on his lips.

Naira kissed on both of his cheeks and then kissed on his forehead.

"Wow, what's with you huh?"Kartik joked as Naira wrapped her hands around his neck.

"What? Can't I show some love to my husband?"Naira asked

"Oh my god! Naira are you for really? Krishna Ji what did you do to my Naira? This is not my Naira!"Kartik said joking while Naira glared at him.

"Acha I am joking!"He said laughing and then kissed on her cheek and then pulled her into a hug.

Their hug was broke when Gayu and Samarth came into the room.

"Oops sorry for disturbing you guys!"Gayu said teasing them while Naira blushed and Kartik looked down in embarrassment.

"It's nothing like that. What is it?"Kartik asked looking at them

"Well actually we brought you two a gift behalf of all of us. We booked a hotel suite for you two. So you two get changed and go!"Gayu said

"Gayu Di,you didn't have to do that. And Kairav? He will ask for us naa!"Naira said

"He won't. Kairav agreed to sleep with Vansh tonight so you two don't worry about him for tonight. Just go and spend some time together. You two deserve it!"Samarth said

"But Chachu..listen to us..!"Kartik started but was stopped by Gayu.

"Kartik,Naira don't think too much. You two are going and that's final. Just go change and come down. Then you guys will leave!"Gayu said. Kartik and Naira finally agreed. Then Gayu and Samarth left so Kartik and Naira could get ready.

After they changed into normal clothes they went down together.

When they went down they saw the Goenka's planning for something.

"Papa,what's going on? What are you guys planning?"Kartik asked

"We are planning your reception party tomorrow. Are you guys okay with it if it's tomorrow night?"Manish asked. Kartik and Naira nodded.

"Great then. We will call the guests and inform them about it. You guys go on. We will take care of the preparations here"Suvarna said.