chapter 14 : kartik is in love

Flashback Continues

"Haaye! How beautiful she looks but wait..Am I dreaming or what? I have been seeing Naira everywhere lately!"Kartik said to himself.

"Kartik?How come you are here?"naira's voice brought him out of his thoughts and which lead to Kartik understand that this was not a dream.

"Naira?Tum?I mean what are you doing here. In my house!"Kartik said which shocked Naira

"Wait so Kirti is your sister?"Naira asked and Kartik understood the situation

"And Naksh is your brother?"he asked and Naira nodded.

"Naira,you already met kirti's younger brother?"Naitik asked with a smile coming towards Naira and Kartik along with akshara

"Papa I know Kartik. We go to the same college!we are friends too!"Naira replied with a smile.

"Haa uncle I know Naira!"Kartik replied.

"Wow that's great!"akshara replied.

Kartik excused himself and went upstairs to his room. He sat on the bed and looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"You idiot! What's wrong with you?How come you start to get all nervous whenever you are around Naira huh? This means nothing!"he said to himself.

"Naira is just a friend!"his brain spoke.

"No she's not. She's more than that!"his heart spoke.

"You are in love with her!"his heart spoke

"No no I am not in love with Naira!"Kartik said

"But if I wasn't in love with her then why was I so jealous when I saw her with that rishabh?"

"So what does this mean?"his thoughts were broke when Naira came into his room.

"Naira,hey! What are you doing here?"he asked standing up

"I came upstairs to get something and I heard your voice so I came!"she said with a smile.

"Oh you heard what I said?"he asked in fear

"No no no! I didn't!"she assured with a smile and Kartik sighed of relief.

"Oh great!"he muttered in relief.

"You should come down. Everyone is waiting!"she said

"Sure. Let's go!You go ahead. I will be right down there!"he said with a smile. Naira nodded giving him a smile and went downstairs.

"Ayy haaye Kartik I think you are in love!"Kartik said with a smile.

The elders let Kirti and Naksh talk with each other and finally they both gave their nod to the ending.

Kartik and Naira were extremely happy for their siblings.

After two months Naksh and kirti's engagement was over and their Sangeet in few days.

Kartik was already madly in love with Naira and Naira had no clue about that.

Both families have been practicing for the Sangeet.In these two months Naira and Kartik become so close and they spent a lot of time together.