chapter 18 : madly in love

Flashback Continues

"What did you say?"he asked with a smile looking at Naira.

"I also love you...!"Naira said with a smile holding his hands. Kartik's happiness had no boundaries. He hugged Naira and pecked all over her face.

"I promise you..I will never ever hurt you Naira..I won't..I will love you forever and only you!"he said

"I promise you too..that I will always love you and I will always trust you..I will always give you a chance to explain...I love you!"Naira said.

"So shall we tell this to our families?"Kartik asked with a smile

"No no no,I mean not yet..we will reveal after Bhai and bhabi's wedding is over okay?"Naira asked and Kartik nodded with a smile.

The prom ended on a happy note. Naira was laying on her bed thinking about the events that happened today. She couldn't help but smile when she thought about their confessions.

Thinking of him just then her phone rang and it was Kartik.

"I was just thinking about you...!"Naira said with a smile

"Ayy haaye jaan...even I was thinking about you!"Kartik said with a smile.

Then spent some time talking with each other. After sometime Naira looked at the time and it was way past 12am.

"I will see you tomorrow. Tomorrow is the Sangeet so you should get some sleep!"Naira said

"Acha okay. I can't wait to see you tomorrow baby..I love you!"he said with a smile.

"I love you too. Bye! Good night!"Naira said

"Bye jaan. Good night!"Kartik said and then ended the call.

Next day the Singhania's arrived at the Goenka villa for the Sangeet.

Kartik was waiting so badly to see his lady love. He was in his majnu mood already and he was dying to see his Laila.

Kartik's heart started to beat rapidly as he saw the Singhania's come in.

When he saw his love his only Damm world stopped. When naira's eyes fell on Kartik she smiled.

"Haaye..!"Kartik said placing his hand on his chest making Naira to smile.

The Goenka's and the Singhania's greeted each other while Naira stood with her family. Kartik walked towards her and stood behind her.

While the two families were busy greeting each other and when no one was looking at them Kartik hugged Naira from the back.

"What are you doing? Let me go!"Naira said punching on his stomach

"Oww...!"he whispered in pain letting her go.

Soon the Sangeet started and Kartik went on with keep his fake anger on Naira. Naira very well knew he was acting it but decided to play along.

As the couples were doing performances Naira realized Kartik was missing.

"Where did my Romeo go?"Naira thought looking around. She went to find him while everyone was enjoying the Sangeet.

Kartik came suddenly and grabbed her hand. Before Naira could even react he pulled her towards the storeroom. Going in he locked the door

"Hang on a second..I thought you were mad at me!"Naira joked. He gave her a fake smile and pinned her to the wall.

"Well how did you think that was going to last long huh? Look how beautiful you are looking!"he complimented while Naira smiled and kissed on his cheek.