chapter 45 : kartik's apology

Kartik was still sleeping. He saw sleeping resting his head to the head set. Last night he sat till 3am thinking and deciding what surprise to plan. In middle of that he fell asleep without even realizing.

"Kartik come on wake up! You said you will also keep the vrat for naira so come on wake up!" She said pulling the duvet away from him.

"Maa 5 mins..." He said sleepy placing his head on the pillow and pulling the duvet from suvarna

"No 5 minutes kartik come on or else you will get late!" Suvarna said

"Maa just give me 5 minutes and I will wake up.." He said still in his sleepy mood.

"Fine only 5 more minutes. I will come again then if you don't wake up I will throw water at you! Don't blame me after that!" Suvarna said. Kartik showed her his thumb signaling okay. Suvarna smiled at his behavior and then left the room and kartik got back to sleeping.

"Mendak ka baache! You are still sleeping! Get up or else you know what I will do" Naira said

"I won't wake up! What will you do huh?" Kartik asked

"Okay I will show what I will do!" Naira said and came towards. She was about to tickle him but he caught her hands and rolled them with him being on top of her.

"Sorry! I am sorry Naira!"Kartik said.

"if you want to say sorry say that in the reality and not in dream!"Naira said and pushed him making him to fall off the bed.

"Oww!"Kartik whined in pain and looked at the bed and Naira was not there and he realized he was dreaming. When Kartik fell down it was also the same time Suvarna walked in.

"Hey Bhagvan! Kartik are you okay?"She asked and Kartik looked at in embarrassment.

"Did you get hurt?"She asked

"No Maa, I am fine!"He said and quickly stood up.

"Acha fine then. Get ready and come down fast. You should eat something before the vrat starts!"Suvarna said. Kartik nodded and then she left the room.

"I better meet her soon and tell her sorry or else I can't handle her anger now. You better act fast Kartik!"Kartik said to himself and went to get ready.

Meanwhile everyone at the Singhania house were getting ready to start the vrat.Naira got ready and came down at sat with the ladies in her family at the dining table.

"Naira talk to kartik naa..!" Akshara said

"Maa your damaad is not that innocent! And I said I will talk to him later naa? So don't worry!" Naira said. They finished eating some fruits and then started the vrat.

After Kartik finished eating he was sitting in the living room thinking how to start his plan.

"First of all I need to find out if she is still angry with me or not. If she is I need to know how much angry she is!"Kartik thought. Just then Gayu and the kids were about to leave and Kartik saw them going out.

"Gayu wait!"Kartik said and went to them.

"Where are you guys going?"Kartik asked