Chapter 18~•Trust the Al-Wakeel

Chapter 18

       ~•Trust the Al-Wakeel

                                  1 August, 2020

If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you.

Al-Ghazali

                         *.*.*.*

They were driving back from Eisha's home. While leaving, Eisha hugged her mother and cried,though she was very happy with Yusuf and his family. But the thought of not being able to live in her own house, where she was born, brought up, played, cried, laughed, fought with her siblings were enough to make any girl teary.

"It hurts me to tell you this,but I really miss you". She had said this to Ahmed while pulling back from the hug.

Everything at her home was a little different,no matter how good Yusuf's family was to her but she still missed her home a lot. May be I'll get used to these feeling with time in sha Allah. She sighed.

"Khadija is missing you". He said to Eisha, who was sitting in the front passenger seat, sniffing.

" I missed her too."

"She gets along with you so well, seems like she is your sister,more than mine". He joked.

" Well she is my sister from another mother".She smiled at him.

"You're sweet". He looked at her for a second.

"Anyways how was your day"?

"perfectly awesome".

"Looks like you enjoyed a lot".

" Sure I did. The most happy part of it was being able to catch up with Hera".

" Did she attend our marriage"?He looked at her sidelong,tossing back the short brown hair from his eyes.

"No,she had to stay back in the town for some reason". She pursed her lips sadly."She said salam to you".

And he replied loudly, acknowledging her greeting."You could have directly answered to me when I greeted, instead of sending it to me through my wife". He thought to himself and smirked mentally.

"I am very excited to invite her to home. Over lunch may be,actually she is going out of the town soon. And I want her to meet you and others in the family".

" Why"?

He sat bolt upright , both hands on the wide horizontal steering wheel.

"To continue her studies".

"Which city"?

"I don't know that." She realised how silly it was of her to not ask Hera about it.

"I am thinking to ask her over lunch, tomorrow.At our home".

Eisha looked at him but, strange to say, there was no look of approval in his eyes.

"Look,I know you had friends during school life but now you are married.I don't like you getting too much involved in your friendships.I want you take responsibilities of your new role in my home." Eisha looked at him stunned,but he continued nevertheless "it's okay if you meet them when you visit your parent's home but I don't like any of your friend coming to my home".