Chapter 47•~ Freedom Through Reliance In Allah

Abu al-‘Abbas ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abbas(ra) reports:

“One day I was riding (a horse/camel) behind the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, when he said, ‘Young man, I will teach you some words. Be mindful of God, and He will take care of you. Be mindful of Him, and you shall find Him at your side. If you ask, ask of God. If you need help, seek it from God. Know that if the whole world were to gather together in order to help you, they would not be able to help you except if God had written so. And if the whole world were to gather together in order to harm you, they would not harm you except if God had written so. The pens have been lifted, and the pages are dry.’ ”

Related by Tirmidhi

                      ******

             Chapter •~ 47

          Freedom Through
          Reliance In Allah

"I cannot believe this! You guys walked into my life like two weeks ago and you're already setting me up with my boss for my marriage. Do you even hear yourself Eisha"?

Hera felt a strange disdain flicker at the back of her consciousness for what they all were upto.

Marriage was the last thing she wanted to think about. She was deeply hurt that Yasmeen and Eisha didn't even care to ask her about her feelings before they approached Yama with her proposal. What came to her as a double shock was Yama's approval to this proposal.

"I cannot even begin to fathom the emotional manipulation you've done to him that he agreed to marry a three months old employee of him". She continued, a little venom seeping into her voice, but she wasn't done yet.

"Tell Mr Yama that I'm not interested in marrying him. Tell him that you all acted in haste without asking me first and that I’m not ready for this marriage... You guys really jeopardized my professional relation with him."

She cupped her face in her hands and broke into tears. Her life had been such that she was pushed to build too many walls around her and as time passed by her walls grew up,higher and higher. Without warning, they rose up, up and up until no one could reach them. They were too strong to break through. No one could go around it, under it, over it, or through it. She had lived her life without letting anyone know that she was being patient. She let no one come near to her kingdom or the fortress that she built around her. But now it seemed all her walls were brutally tore down in public. Her guards came tumbling at her feet. She felt emotionally naked.

The moment she hung up the phone without bothering to hear Eisha’s response, her immediate reaction was simple ;crawl into bed-curl up in the fetal position – and cry.

Absolutely nothing we go through in this life is without purpose.Allah doesn't waste any suffering. No pain is in vain.This means there is no hardship or circumstance that Allah cannot and will not use for your own good.

وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ
لَّكُمْ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ (2:216)