PAGE 1

Rei P.O.V.

The minute I landed the bounty hunter was on my trail, I was sure that I was safe, too bad I wasn’t smart enough to change my name or something, I’m currently running towards a cab, but that’s too obvious, I use my quirk and get a slam jam the first car I could see was a black matted BMW X5, I get in the car and drive, I’m going to keep driving straight till I’m out of gas, I cant stop.

Plus, I just stole someone’s car, so hopefully my disguise is enough to allude the police.

I’ve been driving for 5 hours, also another half-baked plan that went sour, I’m in the middle of nowhere.

I park the car on the side of the road and go into the terrifying bushes, I don’t know where I am or where I’m going, so I’ll flip a coin to decide, north or east, I know it doesn’t make sense but I’m tired and I have a feeling that there’s something waiting for me there.

I channel my inner Buddha, and east wins, I take out a compass and start running east, there’s running water up ahead, I run a bit further and there is a waterfall and a river. “please don’t be a dream” I pray to the skies, stripping down jumping in showering in the waterfall, I wash off the disguise, and red dye, I use my quirk to get loose fitting pocketed elastic waist sweatpants, a crop hoodie with joggers, and tie my hair in a high ponytail.

I keep running east, it only took 30 minutes before I was connected to civilisation again, and now I’m jogging through a quiet neighbourhood

I stop in some quiet wide area, I sit behind a wall, use my quirk to get a rope and take out a knife, I take the rope and tie it around my forearm I’m about to perform surgery on myself and take out the tracker in my arm

I don’t know how much time I bought myself but I sure as hell hope it is enough, once the rope is so tight that I cant feel blood circulating through my hand, I use the knife to cut a deep wound

I use my quirk and surgical scissors appear, I try my best to not scream like a little bitch, but it hurts like hell.

I hear footsteps coming my way, I start to panic, but through training I trained myself to panic and run, I can’t freeze up or I’ll get myself killed, in this case it’s panic and pull the tracker out.

“I’ve got it” I celebrate, pulling it out slowly, there’s so much blood though, I honestly thought the rope would make a difference, now I’m not sure if it’s having the opposite effect or not.

now there’s one more tracker, on the soles of my feet, thing is I don’t know which foot.

Coin toss time.

“heads for left, and tails for right”

I toss it and heads it is

I take off my shoes and right before my knife can go deep enough, a figure looms In front of me, my heartbeat rises, breathing is ragged I clutch onto the knife tight ready to swing and run but I’m still on the floor, my head rises slowly.

I see the figure In front of me, it’s someone I don’t recognise.

“what the hell are you doing?”

I look myself over, I don’t think there’s an explanation for what is going on here, it looks bad, there’s blood everywhere and I was about to cut myself again, “suicide” but it came out more like a question

I’m wasting time, I take my foot and was about to cut it but the guy touched the knife and it was shredded.

“if you want to die that badly, I’ll kill you myself”

he says with a serious look, his gaze so intimating and serious, I know he’s not joking, I’m terrified to be honest, so why am I laughing?.

I laughed to tears literally, after I was done laughing all that was left was tears.

“I don’t want to die, my father put a bounty on my head, there are two tracking devices in my body, I took one out, the last one is in the soles of my feet, but I’m not sure which foot, I stole a car from the airport to drive to nowhere just to buy myself sometime but I’m tired and don’t think my body can handle anymore blood loss, I just
want to escape and be free”

I look up at the stranger, I guess its because he’s a stranger, but I did not expect to be so honest, all that’s left is a dash of my life story, and sprinkle on some dirty secrets, with a marry me on top.

He takes out a cloth and wraps it around my eyes. “this is going to hurt kid, so try not to scream”

I nod my head but I don’t know what he means, is my death going to hurt, my feet?, what?.

There’s a sharp pain on my feet than it goes away, I wriggle my toes and he takes off my blind fold.

“there’s nothing there kid” my eyes widen, no way, I know there’s a second one.

“no…” I start to panic; he puts his hand on my arm. Everything goes black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly I’m back, I look up at him, what did he just do. “six” that’s all he says and I give him a confused look, “there were 6 trackers in your body” I look at my arm and the cut is gone, I stand up and I feel fine.

I touch myself again and again, I look at the guy and then my clothes, their a mess, I use my quirk to get a change of clothes, I start stripping out of the clothes I was wearing, completely ignoring the stranger in front of me, it’s not like I’ll ever see him again, so it’s whatever.

I start to take off my bra and he pins me against the wall, his face is right in front of mine, forcing me to look in his eyes, no doubt about it these are the eyes of a killer, the pool of darkness pulling me in.

“what are you nuts?, first you trust me when I put a blind over your eyes now this?, what if I’m some psycho trying to kill you, what if rape you?, I mean what are you an idiot”

I chuckle at his reaction, “well if you were going to kill me I was ready to die, and as for the idiotic part well”, I kiss his lips and drop my bra, “I’m as stupid as they come”

I put on my sweat pants and an actual hoodie, I let down my hair and look the stranger in the eyes, “thank you” I kiss him on the cheek, and walk back into civilisation.