PAGE 54

Dabi P.O.V.

Raven pulls my hand and we go back to the bonfire, “hey, take off your shirt I want to paint your body myself” I comply and she writes her name all over my exposed skin, “the hell is this?” she smiles and we head to the bar, “drinking contest let’s see who taps out first”

“alright little raven if I win I’m fucking you tonight I don’t care if you are with Chisaki” I whisper in her ear, she gives me a smirk, “too bad for you I won’t be losing so I’ll at least give you this” she leans in and we kiss my hand rests on her face and I deepen the kiss. I don’t know if she noticed but all this is just motivation to beat her.

After the 40th shot Rei looked at me I can tell she’s reached her limit but she won’t stop, “let’s walk outside we both need the break” she pulls my hand and we walk on the beach we pass other couples who had the same idea she walks into the water and stops, “Dabi look I’m swimming” I laugh at her awkward gestures the water reaches just above her ankles I join her and pick her walking further into the ocean I put her down and the water is up to her throat, “are you really that short?”

“shut up Dabi, we don’t all have to be tall I actually like my height I’m not that short even” she goes under and tackles me I fall under and she frantically waves in my face she grins and goes up for air I join her and she holds on to me pretty tight

“that was all cute and all, but I think the current is getting stronger let’s go I’m too drunk to be swimming anyway”

We get back on the bitch and she throws up I put my hands up in victory, “guess who just tapped out” she glares at me, “you can’t make me fuck with you if I don’t want to Dabi”, “that’s the thing though you do want too, so come on hurry up pick a setting even right here is fine by me”

“nice try Dabi, but no I won’t cheat on Chisaki not even with you. I want you that I won’t deny, but I’d rather drown in the ocean than betray the man I love, now let’s go back and dance before we freeze to death”

She takes my hand to pull me again, but this time she’s the one that gets pulled, “I’m going to make you mine Raven I promise you that I’ll just patiently wait for the right moment you and I we're meant to be you belong with me” I kiss her forehead and smile

We get back to the bonfire Rei is dancing like there’s no tomorrow a guy takes her hand they dance together their so in sync you’d think they practiced this or whatever the song ends and I take her hand walking back to the villa she’s cold so I pick her up so we can get there faster,the kids aren’t back yet I guess it means they still haven’t been kicked out which would be a first for us I lay her down in my room she gets up and strips naked, “what the hell are you doing Raven?”

“getting dry and wearing something warm, did I do something wrong?”

“no, just warn me before you decide to show off your birthday suit” she gets dressed and dries her hair she goes under the blankets and falls asleep great this is my room, do I sleep in here or do I sleep in hers? I look her over definitely not in here I don’t think I can control myself if I do.

Her bed sheets already smell like her this definitely a scent I can never get enough off.