PAGE 8

Dabi P.O.V.

After Ravens’ text, I hear Kurogiri say he got the same text from her.

We landed on the roof to see what’s happening, and I see the little raven holding a gun.

I thought she was using it to scare the guys off, but she pulled the trigger without hesitation, and then shot him again.

We kept watching, seeing as how we weren’t needed, I’m impressed, I thought the little raven was a fragile girl that needs protecting.

I watch her stand against the wall.

“you know toga, I think we should just burn all these things, seeing as how those bastards aren’t here, then next time they will be on time”

Bastards? Tch, this bird just keeps surprising me.

“I do apologise miss Rei, but we did not see the need to intervene, you handled yourselves quite nicely”

“Kurogiri, do I look like I wanted to handle this situation, I called you so we could avoid all that” she glares back at us “can we go home now, and you guys can carry the bags I’m exhausted” she says waiting for a warp gate, Kurogiri opens one and she walks straight to her room, we pack the groceries and I go to check on her.

“hey?, are you okay” I ask watching her sit up on the bed

“no, I was so terrified, it isn’t the same when you fight to protect” she puts her hand on her stomach.

I sort of feel bad, I neglected the fact that if anything happens to her. It’s not just her who gets affected.

“I will protect you, all of you” I won’t be like my old man, I won’t hurt the ones I love.

She throws a pillow in my face and I look back at her confused

“I feel better after that, I just wish it hurt a little” she says lying back down on the bed.

“hey, could I… you know” she laughs at me and stands up, she takes my hand, and my hands feel a jolt of electricity from her touch, my quirk activates from the unfamiliar feeling I accidentally burn her hand.

My eyes widen. She scans her hand and reaches for mine bringing it closer to her stomach, I stiffen halting her movements, she looks at me and puts her hand on my cheek.

She pulls me closer with one hand and kisses me, I relax into the kiss, and our tongues battle for dominance until she pulls away. I look and my hand is on her baby bump.

She pecks my lips. “I don’t know what you are so afraid of, I love the feel of your flames on my skin”

She gets into her blankets, and I don’t know why, but I joined her. Crap I hope I don’t fall for her.

Rei P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning and apologised to everyone about yesterday, I was just scared and didn’t know what to do.

The guys have been planning some stuff, I didn’t really pay attention, I was just craving ice cream, I wish for some, and Maggs shares it with me.

I spotted a picture of the hero on the table. I accidentally mentioned our meeting

“so, Rei, will you be joining us once the babies are born?” Compress asks and I just shake my head no.

“no way, ugh whatever” Twice chips.

“you guys have basically made this your headquarters, and you’re free loading, the best you can do for me is keep me out of this, if anyone asks me, you guys kidnapped me”

“but we need you on this next mission” Shigaraki says.

What? I wasn’t even paying attention.

Dabi walks up to me and takes my hands into his. He activates his quirk but in a way that someone wouldn’t notice.

“she’ll help us, won’t you little Raven”

The heat from his hands was sending tingling sensations into my hands, I almost moaned at the delight. I nod slowly and he lets go, he looks at my palms, and there are no burn marks.

“are you a healer?” his voice slightly raised, with the tone he was using I didn’t see myself lying, so I just nod and take a step back. “why didn’t you tell me?” he asks, but his voice is gentler this time. “you didn’t ask, so what am I doing?”

“you just need to answer the phone when I call” he puts his hand on my stomach “if he offers you help go with him, try to find out as much as you can, if he finds out you’re with us, tell him we threatened your life, you have no choice but to help us”

great so now I’m a mole.

How did I go from not getting involved, to being the most crucial part of the operation?