PAGE 43

Kai P.O.V.

I get in the car and drive to the hotel, I walk inside and check under the reception she’s fast asleep in a sleeping bag, I put my hand on her face she’s warm and I feel the all too familiar sparks.

I carry her in her sleeping bag to the bedroom her eyes open when I lay her down, “hey, how was the meeting?”

“it was just fine, how are you feeling?”

“I’m okay just tired”

“Rest up, by the way tomorrow is the annual assassination core Halloween party that’s the event where they welcome new crews and recruits, you and Stains crew have to attend” Her head shot up, “crap I still can’t decide on an outfit”

“I’ll help you pick one out, I don’t mind”

Rei P.O.V.

I wish for all the clothes I had in mind the first one is a black bikini bottom bodysuit with floral embroidery and nude lining, basically it’s a lace bodysuit with flowers covering all private areas, paired with a gorgeous garter belt with lace and vinyl material with the stocking.

I’m getting my sexy on for the night, I completed the outfit with a black crop leather jacket, but this is for just in case it gets cold I’ll wish for it once I’m there.

I exit the bedroom, I still haven’t decided on shoes yet Kai is on the phone when he saw me.

Kai P.O.V.

“seriously Eri?” I ask through the phone, Eri and the boys decided to hangout with hawks instead of coming here, “give the phone to Irinaka”

“what’s up overhaul?!”

“what’s up overhaul? really? what happened to you brining them here?”

“well you see boss, these twirps tied me up and I can’t move my body, Eri and Killuhua drove the car”

“How the hell did they do that?”

“well Eri held the staring wheel, while Killuhua was under the seat working the paddles, Natsu was –"

Oh my god what am I looking at? I can hear Irinaka talking but I can’t hear what he’s saying she looks sexy!

Fuck I get a boner when she’s just in casual clothing how am I supposed to survive this?.

“the look on your face tells me this is exactly what I should wear”

I swallow a huge lump on my throat before talking but the words won’t come out. I think I’m happy the kids aren’t coming over I control my breathing, “Irinaka I think its fine they can stay there I’m definitely fine with it completely happy about it actually tell the kids to behave”

I hang up and look her over one more time I think my nose is bleeding.

She walks closer and every step towards me I feel myself lose control, “you can rip these off of me if you like, I can just make new ones later”

“fuck Rei, what the hell are doing to me” She runs into my arms and I pick her up and put her on the counter my hands just roam her body frantically as I kiss her neck

she slowly kisses my ear and nibbles on my ear lobe, Damn. I shred the body suit leaving the leather jacket and stockings we make eye contact, her eyes are so full of lust, hunger and anticipation.

I insert myself inside her she’s so wet already. I felt like cuming just after a few thrusts my hands rested on her ankles while she was clutching on the edge of the counter, “fuck” she mutters as my thrusts get faster.

Rei P.O.V.

After the much needed sex, I went up and changed into a black PVC lace corset fetish push up bodysuit, I kept the stockings they’re the main attraction, the leather material sort of gives off a dominatrix vibe, I show Kai the look and he looks me over again, “Rei you are not wearing that out there my suit is tailor made those things don’t account for boners”

God I love this guy, I wish for a whip and seductively lick my lips.

“you are the devil” he mutters.
I smile and look him over, “what colour is your suit?”

“black and red” I nod, I just got an idea I add a cathedral train to my outfit.

for those who don’t know a train is that long flowy part of a wedding dress that drags on the floor cathedral is the size.

We talk about the colour so that it matches his suit, I add a black phoenix lace face mask with matching lace masquerade fingerless gloves.

“well does this satisfy both our needs?” I tease and he looks me over.

“you’ll definitely have all eyes on you where we're going”

“don’t act like you don’t wanna show me off and I actually like hanging on your arm”

I make the final touches to my dress, it definitely screams sex goddess but now it doesn’t look as slutty as I was going for the train absolutely completes my outfit the stockings are doing exactly what they need to do, I complete the outfit with red bottoms, I mean what else could complete this outfit.

My hair will be straight sleek and shiny with a black hat that compliments my look.