PAGE 44

Dabi’s P.O.V.

I hate this annoying event, why do I have to be here worst part we had to wear costumes Magne made me dress up like the mad hatter though I’m glad the costume is a dark violet colour instead of the bright red mess he made Compress wear the league is basically wearing the same thing in different colours Toga is dressed as a ballerina

Magne volunteered to watch the kids, Stain is in a ninja costume which I think is just an excuse to carry his blades around the guy never lets down his guard.

‘oh my god is that Chisaki?’

‘who is that woman’

‘what is she wearing’

Chisaki? That means Raven is here she never gets all dressed up I’m sure she’s in a hoodie and sweatpants with a high pony tail or skinny jeans, “now that’s a woman” Stain mutters, I follow his eyes and I spot Chisaki in a red and black suit with a cape.

on his arm is a woman wearing a mask, a witchy hat and oh my god, that’s Raven.

She looks sexy, the bodysuit is hugging her body just right not to mention the see through material doesn’t leave much to the imagination her abs are sexy, her stockings, god I could look at her legs all day.

the tail end of the dress is similar to Chisaki’s cape they match well together. The vampire and his sexy witch.

Rei P.O.V.

We walk in and all eyes are on me, tch, these extras are seeing what a real woman looks like I smile and wave at the peasants like the dawning queen I am.

I couldn’t decide on which body suit I want so I chose the sexiest and most revealing which turns out to be the flower embroidery lacy suit I spent hours redesigning the outfit now the train doesn’t look like something I just put on and off it’s a part of the outfit making it look like a dress instead of a 2 piece

my legs are too die for, but I don’t show them off as often so today I plan to do just that.

My outfit accidentally looked witchy, so I figured why not go with it I added a witchy hat with red lining all these men staring and I just smirk and clutch tighter onto Chisaki’s arm a real woman always makes her man proud.

I look around and spot the league, I can’t ignore Dabi’s staring I seductively bite my lip causing a reaction in the men staring intently while their dates glare, I cant help but laugh you know

I turn to Chisaki and kiss his cheek, “I’ve spotted my crew, I’ll find you after all the boring things are done” he nods and we separate, I cat walk towards my crew and oh my god they are wearing matching suits, “woah, y’all look pretty badass” I exclaim excited this was pretty smart, Stain looks like a ninja despite what you might think he looks pretty badass.

Toga and Cat are missing which means they are off sucking face somewhere, or worse.

Dabi won't stop staring and I can’t say I don’t like it, I put my hand on the bottom of his chin, “thought I’d help you pick your jaw up off the floor” I say and his eyes widen.

I guess these guys didn’t know I can be pretty cocky and a shameless flirt if the mood strikes, but they should be honoured this is a side to me only Jay and Taylor ever saw, so I guess it means I finally trust them.

Dabi P.O.V.

“Shigaraki you look stunning I mean it, you should dress up more ladies would fall for you left and right, heck I think I just fell in love with you”

Shigaraki groans in annoyance and looks away though I don’t think he can hide that blush on his face the kid Bakugou rolls his eyes with his hands in his pocket.

“are you kidding me? I’m wearing heels and all I could manage is to be the same height as you” Bakugou gives her a proud smirk, “what? you think you can look down on me?” he asks and all that does is spark an endless back and forth.

She looks beautiful and her smile is brighter she’s more outspoken and a lot more carefree

the event starts and they start off with awarding and presenting the top ten assassins then the top ten assassination crews, best new comers and things like that.

I notice Raven pouring whiskey into her glass while she thinks no one is watching she puts the glass on the table satisfied with herself.

I quickly snatch it and empty the glass while she glares, “wish for a tray of shots” I lean in and whisper, that deviant smile on her face is different too somehow a tray with 30 shot glasses appear we put it on the table and our crew completely forgets about the event.

We all take turns taking a shot except for Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and Bakugou. Toga and Cat arrived when the glasses were empty.

I’ve never seen cat sad or angry, until today.

They start announcing crews our name is called up we all walk to the stage I’m feeling tipsy and Cat is feeling a little vengeful

we get up on Stage and Stain who surprisingly is a lightweight was talking trash I pulled him out of the way and Shigaraki did the talking.

I don’t know what cat said but I know it’s something crazy when even Bakugou had to stifle a laugh it’s really hard to focus when every now and then you hear someone chuckle or snort.

Kurogiri is taking too long these idiots won’t survive that long Raven starts to cry, no wait that was her trying to hold in a laugh.

Cat says one word I don’t know what it was but that was the last straw the whole crew burst out laughing Bakugou even.

Cat walked over to us with a satisfied grin on his face, Kurogiri continued like it’s nothing while Shigaraki was pissed as hell.

We got awarded our badges and went back to our seats everyone looked at Shigaraki before they started laughing uncontrollably.

The other guests are now glaring at us, “Shigaraki.. haha.. your fly is open.. haha” toga says, Shigaraki looks and the damn moron forgot the tailored pants don’t have a zipper.

“holy shit… stop cat… I wish for a tray of shots.. stop I can’t laugh any more” a tray of shots appears they just hold their stomachs groaning.

“you are evil, you stupid cat” Spinner yells. “Bakugou, get him” Raven says and Bakugou blasts Cat and he lands on my dads table breaking it on impact.

We really were made for each other, a group of unruly misfits who couldn’t have actual manners to save their own skin Raven and Bakugou are back to yelling again the ninja is M.I.A, and I really want to kiss Raven.

After another hour of all the formalities and 2 more trays of shots that are now empty everyone is mingling with each while we have a bunch of random men at our table

we’re practically drunk at this point and I know sooner or later one of us will start a fight we’re a group of people you can't take anywhere sitting at one table Raven could care less about any of the men at this table

"I’ll give her props for one thing/her loyalty knows no bounds sure she flirts and makes pervy remarks but not even alcohol would side track her faithfulness?