PAGE 56

Dabi P.O.V.

It’s 8PM and everyone is fast asleep except for the kid and Kirishima, “they look relaxed I guess that spa day did it’s magic”

“they needed it come on there’s a fight tournament I don’t plan to miss I’m going to show these islanders what a real champion looks like” Bakugou stomps out with Kirishima behind him I follow behind them.

I watch the tourists talk about their totems as they enter the arena there are 22 applicants which means this might take a while it’s finally Kirishima’s turn and I hear Raven from above everyone looks up and all four of them are sitting on hoverboards cheering Kirishima on.

Ravens totem is right on her belly button making it hard to miss just like Killuhua’s hair and since Eri has baby blue hair that looks almost white if you didn’t know you’d assume she’s Killuhua’s sister not to mention her Raven tendencies.

Kirishima wins the fight and I didn’t even watch I was just staring somewhere else the whole time Katsuki wins his fight pretty fast he doesn’t know how to hold back we're down to the final four Kirishima against some shadow kid Kirishima lost.

The finals were between Bakugou and the shadow kid the fight took pretty long both of them are strong, but Bakugou launched a huge explosion blowing his opponent out of bounds this whole time he’s been using smaller ranged explosions and attacks relying on hand to hand combat so no one new he had this much power up his sleeve he gets awarded his medal the twins hop in the ring, “come on big bro, fight us next” he smirks and raven just cheers the twins still haven’t beaten Bakugou in a fight they challenge him any chance they get. Which is why they look up to him so much in their eyes he's like the Alpha Male they’ve never lost to anyone in a fight not even Stain could predict their unorthodox style of fighting, but Bakugou to him it’s like nothing.

“tch, don’t cry if you lose you icy hot hot bastards”

We move everyone back this isn’t going to be safe for the rest of us. Raven and Eri are standing next to Kirishima eating popcorn while Kirishima sips on a milkshake the fight starts and we watch an all out battle go down 20 minutes later and Natsuo looks about to pass out he released blue flames from his body while locked in an ice shell with Bakugou the kid isn’t looking so good either while Killuhua is about to pass out his whole body is frost bitten his job was to create a constant flow of an ice wall so spectators were not hurt by Natsu’s flames all of them collapsed one after the other I went to get Killuhua so I could use my flames for his frost bitten body Raven went to get Bakugou that last attack Natsu did could’ve killed him Eri uses her quirk and patches all the boys up they get up good as new.

“it’s Eri’s turn to pick a movie tonight I hope you boys are ready for the apocalypse marathon” I tell the twins and they beg Eri to make them unconscious again.

We get back to the villa and watch the series it has 3 seasons so I know were spending tomorrow in doors binge watching.

Rei P.O.V.

We spent our last day together as a family binge watching the apocalypse I wish Kai was here though it was so much fun and I missed him at every turn he better be in Paris because that’s where we’re going from here, “pack up before going to bed Kurogiri will not be warping anyone back here if you forgot something” Dabi says to the kids I go to Eri’s room and help her pack before I tuck her in I go to the twins room, but Bakugou is already whacking the job into their heads I go to my room and flop on my bed I call Kai but the call isn’t getting through I hope that means he’s on a flight.

We get off the plane and I would be saying hello Paris if this wasn’t a rough flight the kids were fighting the whole way we nearly died and I have to pay for a damages to the private jet I seriously think a mothers love is overrated I’m going to dump these kids far far away. Probably in a jungle or a zoo.

After writing a cheque and apologising for the millionth time I turn and Killuhua just got punched in the face by Eri which was accidental because she planned on punching Natsu who used his brother as a shield Dabi steps in before it escalates Kirishima takes Eri’s hand and they start casually talking Killuhua is fuming, “god, please not today not any day, can we be normal?” my answer is a yelling and raging Killuhua and a laughing Natsu, Bakugou finally knocks some sense into them and drags them out quietly we exit the airport and silently drive to our penthouse Dabi will be leaving he’s got work to do though it was fun having him around spending time with him and the boys they got a taste of what a normal family is like well normal being having both parents under one roof everything else is debatable.

“okay if anyone trashes the hotel vacation is off and we will never do anything like this ever again, am I understood? you two are in separate rooms don’t make me take you to separate hotels, are we clear?” I put on my best angry mom performance and everyone nods I walk to my room and Kai is still sleeping a huge grin just crawls up my face I’m so happy just seeing him I jump on the bed and land on top of him he angrily opens his eyes and wakes up annoyed, but I don’t care I kiss his lips, nose, cheeks, forehead, over and over again.

I sit up and look at him, “I missed you too, now could you let me sleep” he groans and I stand on the side of the bed, gently holding the blanket before I run to the edge of the bed throwing the blankets on the floor Kai sits up and I jump on the bed straddling him.