PAGE 31

A/N - SUPER LONG CHAPTER UP AHEAD. BARE WITH ME PLEASE.

Rei P.O.V.

I pull him out of the room “go flirt with my sister, I have a plan” and walk straight to my dad, I offer him the drink and watch him, all he needs is a sip, unlike my sisters half assed version this one lasts for hours.

“hey dad, guess what, Kai Chisaki arrived with Rosalinda, I was very curious what their relationship was?” my dads eyes widen, he looks Chisaki over and then back at me.

“wasn’t your hair red when you got here” I laugh and walk over to whisper in his ears, “Rosalinda has Red hair, I changed mine so it wouldn’t look suspicious, she hasn’t noticed you yet, but we already bumped into each other outside, she thinks I’m here for a performance” huh, I should’ve been an actor.

I walk away before he asks questions I can’t answer, “hey Rei” I turn around, I release a heavy sigh, it’s just the werewolf, “call me Katherine for tonight, and call her Rei” I point to my sister.

Kai P.O.V.

She looks like Rei, she dances like Rei, but she looks sick, worn out, and just about to die.

“do you feel okay?, you look terrible, come on I’ll take you to the doctor” despite what she did to Rei, Rei still cares about her, I’ve never had siblings, much less a twin so I don’t know what its like, and if it was up to me I’d kill her but I won’t, for Rei.

I take her hand into mine, its freezing, I take of my jacket and place it over her shoulders, I gently walk her towards the exit, “Rei?, are you okay” the werewolf asks, what is this idiot doing, with a nose like his he should be able to tell them apart by scent alone.

“Rosalinda you look awfully pale, why not let father take you home” Rei says to her sister, and the faker clutches on to me and shakes her head, “I’m not – “ I cut her off by putting my lips to hers.

“Rosalinda it really is you, you look awfully pale come with me I will have the best doctors look after you, and once you are well you can start making those diamonds, and I will call my friends to come fix you. you will be the black raven once again, I will fix you”

Black Raven?, the female assassin that worked for this man was his own daughter?.

“what friends?, how will they fix her?” he was about to speak but Rei put her hands on his mouth.

“their going to play mind games and torture her till she gives in” her sister says with a sadistic smile on her face, “just bring them to the car, thanks wolf you really have no idea how much you helped me out”

The drive back to my place is silent, she hasn’t looked at me or spoken a word since we left the event

We arrive and I leave the girl to Rei, while I talk to her father “so Mews, what did you do to your daughter Katherine?”

“Katherine?, I did nothing to her, she has a self-abusive personality, she volunteered to use her own blood to make those drinks, she volunteered to work herself to death, she did all that to herself”

“and her twin?”

“Rosalinda?, I would never hurt her, she is special”

“what did you do to me?, why don’t I remember it”

“It's nothing serious, you'll be fine” the man is awfully excited, "how do I fix this?"

"Fix what?" He gives me a confused look, "never mind, it was a rhetorical question"