PAGE 17

Dabi P.O.V.

“why are we doing business with the enemy Shigaraki” I ask him and he glares at me.

“this is for your little girlfriends’ sake, Chisaki won’t get suspicious when you get close to her if he thinks we’re friends, now shut up before I change my mind, and don’t think this means I care about her or those brats, I’m just paying her back for her hospitality”

I don’t know what to say, I didn’t think he cared, but he does.

He might be a brat, but I guess he’s a brat that gives a fuck about us, in his own shitty way.

Chisaki arrives and I let Shigaraki handle everything, I hear tires screeching, we all turn and I see one of the cars Chisaki gave to Raven, on the right there’s another car that pulls up, a woman gets out of the car.

She smiles at Chisaki. “KAI BABY, HOW ARE –"

A gun shot goes off, Raven shot her in the abdomen, I’ve never seen the look I’m seeing in her eyes, its dark, vicious, the eyes of a predator ready to pounce on her cornered prey, she’s completely different, she’s the manifestation of darkness itself.

“you’re supposed to be dead” the woman snarls at raven.

“rest in peace bitch”

Raven puts a clean shot between her forehead.

She doesn’t even acknowledge us or look our way, there’s crying coming from the car, I see her race towards it, she opens the door and peaks inside.

“oh, thank god” she mutters and gets the woman’s car and drives off, did she even see us?

What the fuck was that?

Chisaki P.O.V.

I make the trade with the league and call Rei she keeps hanging up on me, I stop outside her house and the police are everywhere, I get out of the car but Rei just drove past the place, I drive after her and she actually stops at my house.

She gets out of the car, and I run toward her, we don’t say anything as we get inside with the kids.

Killuhua falls asleep in my arms and she lays them on my bed, she stands next to me and I give her a hug, this is all my fault.

“I’m so sorry, this is my fault”

She turns to me and cries in my arms. “I was so scared Kai, I almost lost them”

“why would you come here after what just happened, I’m not safe, you should hate me be mad at me, you should be telling me this is my fault, so why?”

“because you’re already doing that to yourself, plus I feel safe when I’m with you, what can I do”

I cup her face and kiss her before I look her in the eyes. “I’ll be safe for you I promise”

“yeah right, you’re in too deep, I mean look at your life, how many psycho’s like that do I have to worry about?” I chuckle at her comment, and kiss her cheek. “a lot unfortunately, anyway I’ll be gone for a short while, think you can swear chastity till I get back?”

“I don’t know, I mean are you looking at all this” she twirls and poses before she flashes me a seductive grin, it’s taking every ounce of will power I have to not tare her clothes off and take her where she stands.

“so, Kai since you expect me to play nun, does this apply to you too?” I stiffen and she glares, “if I do, do you promise when I get back I can have you?” she nods and smiles. “good” I kiss her again before letting her sleep.

“when you wake up I won’t be here, I’m so sorry”

I walk out of my house, I know for sure the idiot nurse got set up, and there’s only one person who hates me that much.

Enji Todoroki, Chief of Police.