BOOK TWO TEASER

_______ P.O.V.

"Hey, I know it's late and I know you're probably busy, but I don't know where to go and I need someone to talk to right now"

I step out of the way and let her in, "it's okay, come on in and tell me what's bothering you"

She sits on the couch and breaks down all I could do is comfort her I've got nothing more to offer. "Tell me what's going on?"

"Everything has gone wrong, it's all gone to shit. Cat is dead, Eri is dead, Kirishima is dying and Killuhua is still gone I found Natsu, but the second he arrived he went rogue with Bakugou. Their going to look for Killuhua Toga had a psychotic break she's gone on a killing spree the police everywhere are looking for her." she holds me tighter trying to hold back the tears.

"What about Vhisaki?"

"He's in Tartartus with Stain, Dabi sent them on a wild goose chase, now they're stuck in there"

"What about the rest of the league?"

"They're planning to rescue them and I don't know if this is the enemies plan or not at every turn they've been ahead of us they knew I'd find the kids they knew I'd bring along katsuki and Toga they knew Dabi and Kai would follow the false lead rather than trust me we're dealing with someone who knows where we are where we were and what the hell we're about to do. we don't know who it is Cat found out they killed him Eri found out they killed her Kirishima found out and he's as good as dead and Kai still doesn't know about his daughter"

"What exactly are you saying?"

"I'm saying we're walking into a trap and I need your help I just need you to find Natsu and Bakugou if we don't make it out of Tartarus alive I need you to at least try to take care of them they'll find Killuhua that I know, but the rest of the league might not make it out alive no one has ever made it out of there alive"

She calms herself and cuddles into my chest, "Rei, why me?" There are a lot of people fit for this job, I'm not one of them.

"I don't know, but I choose you just take care of my boys I can't lose them too"

"What will you do about Toga?"

"She's family and in our family no one gets left behind I'll find her and I'll bring her home than we'll make those sons of bitches pay"