PAGE 3

Rei P.O.V.

I wake up gasping for air, and my heart feels like it’ll jump right out of my chest with every beat, I look up and it’s the hero, his face has an expression between mortified and distressed.

My heartbeat slows down, and my healing quirk is active, if my heart rate starts beating too fast it automatically activates.

“How do I know this isn’t a dream?” I ask myself out loud, there is no echo, my dreams always have an echo.

I feel like I had a long dream, but I don’t remember what it was about.

“what’s the one thing you can’t do in your dream?” the hero asks. “I can’t use my quirk in my dreams”

“alright try to use it now” I look at him, this guy is just bad news and I like it, if I stick with him, he’ll protect me, I look him over and an idea pops in my head.

“alright my quirk makes me tell people what to do and they do it”

I control the Cheshire grin trying to escape, I put my face right in front of his, lips an inch apart, his hot breath, and intoxicating scent blessing my nostrils, my tongue waters my bottom lip, I close my eyes.

“kiss me”

my nose lightly brushing against his, his lips immediately capture mine, usually I’d prefer wild hot kisses, but not this time, I want to take it slow, I don’t want to fight, I just want to enjoy every moment of this, a guy like him, he probably has never been kissed like that.

His hands slowly wrap around my waist, I’m still wearing my hoodie, with no bra underneath.

my tongue slips into his mouth, and I just tease, he starts slowly laying my back down on the bed, his body hovering over mine, his eyes roam my body, I feel hot under his gaze, I laugh and get up from under him.

“who’s the idiot now?, you just believed me, did you consider I was lying?”

“yes, but I wanted to kiss you, so I took a gamble, and it paid off” I roll my eyes and his arms wraps around my waist, “if you’re dreaming do you really want to wake up from it?” tch, a guy with a hard on will say anything to tap

“yes and no hero, there’s a man on a mission out to get me, I’d like to be awake so I can kill him first, but I’m horny as hell, all hot and bothered, and you’re a stranger, so I know I want to rip those clothes off you but a guy like you has enough options to get any girl he wants to come running over, and I don’t like that”

“so, you’ll let me fuck you if I make you my only booty call?” he says raising a brow, “I don’t know, don’t girls end up catching feelings?, I’ll save myself the heartbreak”

“where will you go kid, you got a place to stay?”

“no, but I’ve got money to get one for myself” He places a chaste kiss over my lips.

“at least give me three days to try and take care of your little bounty, unless you don’t want my help” again with his overly serious demeanor. Does he ever just joke around or I don't know, smile?

“fine, and stop calling me kid I’m 21, how old are hero”

“25, and why do keep calling me that?” I shrug my shoulders, “you’re my hero why else”

He introduced me to his daughter, my 3 days staying there turned into 3 months, I’d be lying if I said feelings didn’t start to grow, but we had a fight and I left. after declining his offer to help me out for the 100th time.

~

I just bought a new house, and a new car, all I need now is that new ID. The man said to meet at this park, and I don’t like the way it’s so empty, it’s a bit cold too.

A bird flies off a nearby tree and it startles me, a figure emerges from the shadows, I clutch onto my bag tighter. “are you Rei Fumi?” the figure asks, I nod and he walks closer, he is way bigger and taller than I thought he would be.

“is the money in the bag?” I just nod again. “aren’t you a little too young for a fake ID that says you’re 21?, not that I’m complaining if you’re going to pay”

“all the money is in there, now could you stop talking to me and give me the ID, only the name is fake. and your size is honestly terrifying, could you shrink or something” he laughs at my statement and actually shrinks down to someone my age.

“not bad Rei, you actually guessed right, so what’s your quirk anyway?” I shake the dumbfounded look off of my face, “sorry but I’m quirk less” He furrows his brows at me, “why do you apologise for that?, anyway, try some make-up on and actually dress like a 21-year-old if you’re serious about flashing someone that card” he smiles at me and gives me my card before he leaves.

He’s actually cute, I think I might take his advice, I stop by a dress shop and get my hair done and put some make on, I wore a short sleeve, off shoulder sexy cocktail dress, perfect for partying and going out.

I walk out of the shop, and I look 21, so I sure as hell am going clubbing tonight. I plan to get sloshed.

I arrive at the club, and walk in, first things first I go straight to the bar, I almost skipped like a happy little girl, but I stopped myself, took a deep breath, flicked my hair, and cat walked toward the bar.

All those modelling lessons are finally paying off, I sit at the bar, and strike a pose at the bartender before I wink at him. I order my first drink, since it’s going to be a long night, I start off with a glass of water.

Dabi P.O.V.

I don’t know why I’m even here, we’re supposed to be recruiting new members, yet here we are at a club in the V.I.P section, though were directly facing the door, so I guess there’s someone we’re waiting for.

I glance towards the door and some chick just walked in, she abruptly stops, almost like there is a wall in her way or something.

I watch her take a deep breath, before she flings her hair, her walk is just hypnotising, the way her hips sway, her hands stroke back and forward, I watch her take a seat at the bar, the bartender looks dazed.

“start me up with 2 glasses of water, it’s going to be a long night”

After that I watch her shoo men away left and right, I walk over to the bar and order a drink, I look at her, admiring her dress and long hair, but I try not to stare.

“I think I overheard you saying this is going to be a long night, but I doubt you meant it being painfully boring” she turns and looks me over.

“sorry little Raven, I don’t think you’ll find what you’re looking for with me, but when you’re ready to actually have fun let me know”

I raise my glass to her before I take down its contents in one swig. I start to walk away but she stops me.

“you’re exactly who I’ve been looking for”