PAGE 48

Kai P.O.V.

I don’t know what time we fell asleep, but I feel a weight on my back I open my eyes and Killuhua is jumping on my bed while Natsu is standing on my back, “morning Chisaki” I groan and Natsu gets off, “why were you walking on my back”

“it was a back massage that’s why plus it’s 10 o’clock, you said we should wake you up at 10 and you’ll let us go to the fight club with Rappa”

“fine, wake me up at 12” I close my eyes and I hear a Glock being cocked, these kids are insane, “leave me behind I’ll find you there” they run out and I go back to sleep 2 seconds after I close my eyes the door swings open.

I’m about to kill someone.

“get out now or I will kill you”

“come now Chisaki that’s not a nice thing to say to a lady” yeah, I’m definitely about to kill someone, “so where’s my little Eri?”

“tch, with an actual motherly figure”

“you don’t mean that stripper do you? She is not motherly material I bet she doesn’t have kids”

“I’m sure you just met the twins right?”

“of course, they are quite chivalrous young men it’s so unlike you to have kids roaming around did you adopt them so Eri wouldn’t be lonely?”

“no, their mother traded them for Eri I’m starting to regret that choice come back at a later date or never, never works best for my schedule”

“hey Kai, Rappa left without us so you’ll have to drive us there” I hear Natsu say, “or give us the car keys we’ll drive ourselves” that’s Killuhua’s voice.

“we can't drive without Eri, you always crash the car mom didn’t find out last time because you got a new one and we sold the other one for parts, you were sick for a week after that and I had to cover for you are you really ready to wish for a car again?” I get up, now I really want to know what happened, “why were you too driving in the first place?”

“to get the new D&D game that was being previewed in Hosu we wanted to get quick cash so we thought if Killuhua could get his hands on the game we could sell it to anyone desperate enough, but we barely made it half way and had to surf there”

“you boys have five seconds to run and hide if I find you I’m going to kill you, again” they could get arrested Rei worries enough as it is.

“I’d like to see you try Chisaki” Natsu whacks Killuhua on the back of the head, “you know he’ll do the thing again if he catches us let’s just run now while we can”

“crap, I don’t want to do that again” tch, sissies.

I get up and walk to the bathroom I feel like I’m forgetting something. I take a shower and get back to my room and there’s a naked Inko on my bed. I don’t even bother acknowledging her, I get dressed and I still feel like I’m forgetting something important.

I check my phone and call Rei it just rings or she lost it, I call again and Bakugou answers, “she’s not here she’s having a sleep over” oh yeah, that’s what I forgot they are at Kou’s place.

I get in the car and drive there it’s a 30 minute drive from my place and a 45 minute drive from Rei's place. I knock on the door and Kou opens it, “hey Chisaki, come in” I walk in and the twins came here of all places they run and hide I look to the couch Rei and Eri are still asleep, “why are they sleeping like that?”

“don’t ask me they’ve been like that since this morning I baked cookies thinking the smell would wake them, but I got nothing I played loud music and everything still nothing”