PAGE 26

Hawks P.O.V.

“Well I must say this is the first time an entire class has passed the GEMMA test, congratulations, you rocking boys and girls can now create your crews or join one, either way, you’re still sworn to secrecy, good luck and have fun” present mic tells the UA students.

“I heard the assassin stain is starting his own crew, I wonder if he’ll let us join him, plus it being legal and all means technically we won’t be criminals” Denki Kaminari says.

“you’re damn right about that, I watched you kids, and you” he points to the angry ash blonde.

“I want you on my crew, once its official, come find me. We go by the name heroic killers. Don’t forget it” Stain says before walking in to collect his bounty, he’s been going around offing a lot of big hitters, to start your own crew costs a lot of money.

it’s an even bigger feat to be recruited fresh out of the academy.

I walk to my office and Endeavour stops me. “I heard you’re baby sitting those kids, is that true?”

“uhh yeah, their mother asked me to watch them while she’s gone”

“where’s their father?”

“I don’t know, I’ve never seen him, I don’t think they’re that close”

“where are they right now?, the kids I mean”

“uhhh, school, where else would they be?”

“hmmm, I was curious on whether or not they plan to join the assassination core, it would be a waste to let natural talent like that, just sit back and wither away”

“I’m sure the kids will decide when their ready”

“nonsense, they will join the assassination core, I will make sure of it, the name Todoroki will strike fear in the hearts of all criminals”

“well the assassin stain has already recruited them, or asked to recruit them so you might get your wish, but he named them black and white, and they seem to prefer that”

“I won’t allow it, the Todoroki’s will form their own crew, this is what I’ve been waiting for, where that boy failed his sons will succeed, I will take them under my wing personally”

“yeah sorry but you can’t do that, I won’t let you”

“say that again bird, I dare you”

“I wont let you do that, and don’t think I will repeat myself either”

I turn my feathers into a sword and I watch him intently, he’s a ruthless brute, he’ll break those kids, I wont let that happen, especially when their under my care.

“alright now settle down men, this isn’t the time or place” all might the number one ranked assassin stops us, I look at Todoroki before walking to my office, I open my door and there’s a new recruit in my office.

“hey, what can I do for you”

“I am here to request to become your student sir, you are currently the most world widely known assassin, I would like to become just like you”

“what’s your name?”

“Tokoyami Fumikage”

Ah yes he’s one of the top four students, I’ve never taken on an underling before but it could come in handy seeing as there is now a group calling themselves the Demon Slayers that has been hunting down assassin core members, a little back up out in the field doesn’t sound like a bad idea.

“alright kid I’ll take you under my wing,”

~

“uncle Keigo what is the assassination core,” I choke on my drink. “oh, don’t worry about that, your mother and father will tell you about it when you’re ready, anyway, you guys want to join me at the UA sports festival, its an event you don’t want to miss”

More like the award ceremony for all those students who completed the Gemma test, people get to watch the victors re-do the test in an arena, but this time they are given less time to complete it, with all the other students from the other courses who get to participate, there are a lot of kids skilled enough to join the core, but this is an exclusive gig, most of the kids who enrol in the core, it’s because it’s a family business, or got dragged into it by circumstance.

“uncle Keigo get your head out of the clouds, we want to see Shouto at the festival”

Killuhua says, I nod and finish up my work, before we leave, I also want to observe Tokoyama.