PAGE 11

Kai P.O.V.

“I’m sorry stranger, but I have 2 lives I have to prioritise”

I wake up, and I can’t get her out of my head, smart girl actually found the way out. I walk out of my room, I look in the mirror and my scratches and marks are gone, how long was I out, it couldn’t have been more than 24hours, even so those marks should still be here.

I take a shower and get ready for work Did she heal me before she left?, even my body feels so much lighter, but thinking about her gives me a boner.

I walk into my office and my secretary eyes my bulge. “do you need help with that sir?” I let her follow me to my office, I sit on my chair, and she gets on her knees, I close my eyes and think about Rei, I just get excited, I grab her head and thrust till I reach the back of her throat. Bitch doesn’t have a gag reflex; she uses her teeth on it.

“ahh, yeah, do it like that” do it like Rei.

After a very much appreciated blow job I start making some calls, if anyone sees her, they have to tell me.

Rei P.O.V.

After knocking him out, I dragged him back to the room I woke up in, planting small cameras and microphones on the walls, I healed his scratches, I don’t normally do this kind of thing.

I find my way out after making a map of the place and go back to my place, I walk in and ignore everyone I take a shower and go straight to bed.

I wake up and everyone is just waiting for me.

“well, good morning to you too, anyway I met Chisaki, so yeah your plan worked, we’ll see if the second part of your plan works” I don’t even know what it is.

I walk to my room I’m not in the mood to see them again, Dabi follows me inside.

“will punching me in the face make you feel any better?” I turn and punch him in the face, “this just only hurts me, what exactly am I to you Dabi, because I need to know right now, what do I mean to you, tell me if I should get my hopes up or not”

“I’m sorry Raven, but in my world you’ll only get hurt, but I want you to know that I care about you, and I will protect you, and those kids, I don’t know what we are, but I know the thought of you being with someone else pisses me off, just don’t do something you don’t want to do, you’re one of the bad guys, and we do whatever we want”

~

Three months later and I’m doing shopping, the doctor told me its twin boys, so I would like to do shopping early.

Dabi has been working on the nursery, I avoided the rest of the members like a plague, I only left my room, to take out the trash, or to do yoga on the balcony either than that I’m content. Though Toga and Magne came to see me.

I walk into a toy store, then I think about all the luggage and how I would carry it.

“hey there stranger!”

that voice, why does it make me think lewd thoughts, I turn around and Chisaki is just standing there, “uhm, hey look, before you get the wrong idea, I’m not usually like that girl you met the last time, that was just the hormones, and it’s what I could think of to escape, I’m really sorry”

I bow my head, and turn to the shop and then the luggage, and I really wanted those stuffed bunnies

“if you’re worried about carrying all that don’t worry about it, I can help you with that”

“really?” I ask excited, then my face drops, if he knows where I live, he’ll know about the others, what will I do.

“that’s the thing, I don’t have a place to stay anymore, my boyfriend and I broke up, and I don’t know this place well enough to decide where its safest to raise my kids” this dude is so gullible and too quick to throw away his money.

“leave that to me too” I look him over.

“I’m sorry Kai, but a guy like you isn’t safe I have 2 kids on the way, I can’t find myself in whatever darkness you’re swimming in”

He chuckles and grabs the stuffed bunnies I was eyeing, after some more shopping he makes a call and a bunch of guys carry my things to his car, we sit inside and I fee uncomfortable, the guy sitting next to me looks like he fell asleep.

“what’s your name?” one of the guys asks. “Rosalinda Mews” I cover my mouth, and look at the guy, did his quirk make me do that.

“so, tell us about yourself” he says again, I don’t want to but my mouth starts running on its own.

“I’m a runaway from the states, my quirk is wish, if I wish for something I’ve seen or touched before I can have it, it can be the actual thing or a duplicate, but it can only be non-living things, though the bigger something is the weaker I become, but thanks to my second quirk, I recover pretty quickly, I don’t have to make the wish out loud for it to work, so my quirk comes in pretty handy in tricky situations, I have 2 other siblings but we’re not close, actually I hate them, I have experience as a professional model, and skilled at various martial arts, though my favourite weapon of choice is a gun, I love pizza and ice cream, I’m 21 and my fake name is Rei Fumi, my dad is a very rich man who conned people using my quirk, I spent most of my childhood in a cage, literally. And I don’t want to tell you anything else”

Great now I know I can’t trust these people, what if they lock me up and use me to get rich just like my dad.

I wish for a gun and aim it at Chisaki’s head, “stop the car, right now” I won’t kill him but I have nothing against impaling him either.

He just takes the gun out of my hand and smiles at me.

Tch, I don’t trust this guy, Dabi said bad guys do whatever they want, I don’t know what this guys’ intentions are but I’m going to do what I want.

I wish for a grenade, and everyone watches me intently, they really doubt me, I give them a devilish grin and pull the pin.

“oops my hand slipped”

I drop it and they stop the car, the guy next to me picks it up and opens the door, getting out to throw it, I use that as an opportunity to run, there’s an alleyway up ahead, I run through it, and on the other side, I come into view of the busy streets.

someone bumps me and then quickly catches me. My heartbeat is racing.

"miss are you okay, I can hear your heartbeat racing, do you need anything, should I call the police”

I shake my head, and run into a bath house, I quietly soak, trying to think about what I’ll do when I get out, Chisaki will be looking for me, and I lost my phone somewhere.

I get out of the water, and wish for comfortable clothes, and a map of the area, I see where I am, and the closest hotel is not in a safe location, where am I?, downtown?, this whole area looks dangerous, with so many passageways. And back street corners.

I didn’t think this through. I wish for my phone but it’s destroyed.

“great, what now?”