PAGE 40

Rei P.O.V.

“you are a bad influence for my boys” I scold Chisaki who couldn’t be bothered as he carries me into my place he sits me on the couch and watches as the boys and I talk all night till the twins fall asleep

Kai carries them to their rooms tucking them in before he carries me to my room.

“so I might probably get arrested tomorrow, but before that I need you to know that you and your family are still in danger, since you teamed up with stain you’re threatening some big time organisations plus you should know that I have my own assassination crew the Shie Hassaikai, you met me before a few years back as Overhaul that’s my assassin name.

“Overhaul? No way Chisaki that was you?”

“come on don’t act like I look all that different without my mask”

“No way”

that night it was raining and I was standing in the alleyway my leg was broken and I was wearing quirk restraining cuffs so my body wouldn’t heal, I was going to die.

It was my first assassination job, I had never killed before and I’d messed up from the word go I knew nothing about my target, I didn’t know how strong they were on top of that they enjoyed killing while I hesitated I was cornered and weak, but he came along he eliminated the target for me before he destroyed the cuffs on my hands.

“what’s a girl like you doing in a world like this? go home kid you’re just angry you’re not a killer not like us”

“I don’t have a choice, and I can’t run either,”

The stranger pushes me up against the wall both hands on my waist

“when you run come find me”

“who are you? what do you want?”

“Overhaul”

He blind folds my eyes and kisses my lips the kiss was electric his hands on my waist slowly treading towards my breasts he cups and massages them causing me to moan into the kiss.

“is it too soon to say I love you?”
he teases, I shake my head no and he kisses my neck sucking on the skin.

“I’ll see you around Raven, now count to 10 before you take off that blind fold.

I counted to ten, but what I really wanted was to see his face see my heroes face.

I cupped his face and kissed him, I knew it was him I’m just glad he finally said it he finally confirmed it.

“Kai, make me feel good before you get arrested” I joke and he kisses me.

“I love you Kai Chisaki”

“I love you too, so before I get arrested can I put a baby inside you” he teases and I can’t stop blushing.

“let’s shower and maybe in there we can talk about it plus you promised you’d send me back”

“do I have too? You look fine and feel fine what more do they want from you? Besides since the last incident I don’t exactly trust hospitals all that much”

“I know Kai, but let’s get me out of there the right way then after that, you can take me back to the penthouse and get freaky all day till were so tired –"

He kisses me and kneels between my legs before he goes in, “I should take you there now” he says thrusting, I’ll admit now that my own words have registered in my head my nipples feel harder and my stomach is hotter, “you know what we should start with? you choking me from behind” he thrusts even faster one hand on my breast.

“fuck, don’t do that Rei I swear I’ll ignore the kids and fuck you so hard you’ll be heard by the neighbours three houses away”

“fuck Kai that’s hot, I want everyone to watch you claim me watching our bodies rock together with me screaming Kai mmm Kai yeah” he mutters something under his breathe and covers my mouth.

“there’s only so much control a man can have in a position like this”

I roughly bite his hand and he groans, “come on Kai throw caution out the window” he pulls me closer going deeper before he chokes me.

“seriously Rei stop before we wake the kids” I lick my lips and he covers my mouth thrusting deeper and faster, but I still haven’t teased him enough. “Kai –" He shuts me up by putting his lips on mine, “this is your last warning, seriously”

“against the wall on the floor inside out up and down around and around let me please you Kai let me make you feel like a man” he stops thrusting and gives me sinister grin, he shoves his dick down my throat, “I think this mouth of yours needs to be kept busy” fuck it feels good and my pussy is throbbing.

He pulls out and cums on my face before he starts getting dressed. No way is he going to leave me hanging, “Kai I’ll behave I promise”

“why should I listen to you when you won’t listen to me?” You domineering little shit, “because it’ll never happen again”

“I don’t think so” oh my god no. Once he’s like this he won’t budge

“I promise Kai, it wont ever happen again tell me to sit I’ll sit tell me to jump I’ll jump”

“then I want you to agree that you’ll tell the doctor to release you today, and my men will be on 24hour watch over you unless you’re with me I’ll also have the boys transfer to Eri’s school that way I’ll be watching all of them simultaneously”

“for dick?” no way. hell no.

“well than stick to fingers”. I’m too hot to be settling for this, I can have any guy I want or girl. “fine I’ll call your receptionist she swings for both teams”

He gives me a mean and angry glare, “you won’t do that and I mean what I say whether you agree or not, so if I were you I’d take the deal with dick”

“no way Kai, you can’t do that”

“I can and I will”

“no, Chisaki –" He puts his finger on my mouth, “not up for discussion until you and I move to out of space you will not be left unprotected”

“I don’t need protection I can protect myself”

“its not about that, I just want you to be safe okay, I don’t want to lose you, and knowing that I almost did scares me”

God I suck, you’d think I just woke up from a coma the way I’m so oblivious at times. “I’ll take the deal with dick”

He turns around smirks, “that’s my girl”