PAGE 33

Kai P.O.V.

"shit!, stop the car Kai" I stop and she jumps out and throws up on the side of the road. When she takes too long i get out of the car to check on her "come on there's nothing left" she cries before she starts dry heaving.

She walks to the back of the car, and I follow. "how about we have that talk right now, the anxiety is killing"

"are you with the league?"

"no, I'm not"

"are you playing me?"

"dammit Kai, I'm not playing you, I'm not with the league,"

"than what is your relationship with the league?"

"they were asked by stain to join his assassination crew and he asked me too, we all agreed"

"why?, aren't you worried about those boys? I thought you came here to get a fresh start Rei so why am I hearing this from you?

"Chisaki look at them, their almost 6 and good enough to take on an average jo, my past, their fathers past, we're killers, I'll be doing them no favours shielding them from that reality my past is catching up to me and sooner or later those boys will be dragged into this hell

"I'd rather they be killers than killed, I want them to live. one day they will choose what's best for themselves until than I have to protect them"

"I get that, just don't keep things from me and don't get in too deep Rei because first chance i get out of this life I'm taking it with or without you"

"yeah I -" she dry heaves again. "you sure it's just the anxiety?"

"can you tell Rappa to take the kids to the station, I need to lie down, my head is pounding and I haven't eaten all day"

"don't throw up in my car, you're lucky I even let you enter my personal space"

"fine leave me here you germophobe, I'll hike back to my place"

"that's the best thing I've heard all day"

A car approaches and she stands in front of the car and stops it, a woman in bright red steps out of the car

"Chisaki is that you?, oh my goodness what are the odds, I was just at your place and met two spit fires that told me to tell you they want their mother back"

Of all the women, why did it have to be her. "oh my god, she just stole my car" crap. Rei, seriously?, at least throw up in her car while you're at it.

"come on I'll follow your car, just don't talk to me"

"oh, come now chika boo, no need to be hostile, I have a lot of questions and you know I won't stop especially when there's rumors about you having kids and I find those two loveable things at your door step"

"I know that means they called you something rude, which one was it" my money is on Killuhua, Natsu is more of the silent but deadly type while Killuhua is a spit fire, with no filter.

"both of them, the white hair called me a bright bimbo with so much cake on her face she could put bakeries out of business, while the black hair called me fake and a pretentious creep"

Those boys are seriously something else, I look at her face and laugh she's definitely wearing too much make up

"well I'll give you this, and put it on your next column, they're not my kids"

"alright but what about the woman who just stole my car?"

I instinctively step on the gas she looks sick and I practically just pissed her of. "chika boo?, are you alright?"

"yeah, sorry about your car we just had a little fight and I think I pissed her off"

"oh my god, there's actually a woman in existence who doesn't bend over backwards for you, tell me her name" Dammit this reporter is so annoying but if I don't she'll use her quirk which is worse

"Rosalinda Mews"

"wait, the daughter of the red diamond Rosalinda?" I nod and she squeals again for the millionth time I would rather let Rei throw up in my car at this point.

"wow, so what she's your girlfriend?" I nod "you really love her don't you?, because you are driving way past the speed limit just to get to her or is it to get to my car?"

"would you shut up; I just want to know if she's okay"

"why, is something wrong?"

"I found your car, now shut up, when she stops you can leave me alone"

She's not driving back to the hotel, so where the hell are we going.